Chapter 17| Warped Travel Accompanied by Innocence

Btw I have like the next 1-2 chapters prewritten and I'm editing them rn. I wrote about 14,000 words with SpecialLittleidiot and we're still going, I just need to edit everything into chapters.

<>><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

He looked up to me with a confused expression clouding his features, like I just spoke complete nonsense to him.

"I-uh..." I mumbled, not knowing what to say. I just said that without thinking! How did I know if I actually did love him? I didn't even know what love felt like!

"Y-you do?" He asked cautiously.

"I think so...I'm-I honestly have no idea what love's supposed to feel like," I spoke softly, so confused.

"Tell me what you're feeling towards me, right now," he urged, looking at me in a serious manner.

"Well...it's so weird babe but, I don't know. Everything you do makes me smile. Like just now when you were staring out the window all in awe and shit, I just wanted to...to look at you. I just wanna be close to you whenever I can, because it makes my heart beat so fast that my chest kinda hurts, and that's a good feeling. I guess that's uh, I guess that's how I feel," I said, explaining it the only way I could.

He smiled a little, reaching up and kissing me again. I smiled against the soft texture of his lips and he pulled away slightly after a moment, looking at me with his pale blue eyes. "So...is that love?" I asked.

"I think so," he hummed, holding my hand tightly. "I love you too."

"I honestly never thought I'd hear someone say that to me," I returned truthfully.

"Well I did, and I mean it," he spoke sweetly.

"I mean it too," I said softly, running my fingers through his hair again. The touch was practically intoxicating after all.

"Are you sure?" He asked, obviously just verifying everything that he had just experienced.

"I am. I'm positive...that I love you," I replied somewhat nervously. I just admitted that I was in love with him after all, ,and somehow it felt so right.

"Mm I love you," Kellin whispered back, before covering his mouth and letting out a small yawn.

"You gonna take a nap?" I asked, as I noticed him get comfortable against my arm.

He nodded against it. "Yeah. You're really comfy."

"My dick's hella comfy too y'know," I said lowly so no one else could intrude on our conversation.

"Back to horny mode I see," Kellin let out a small giggle.

"Yep, now all I have on my mind is that amazing blow job you gave me a while back," I said lustfully, biting my lip and giving him my bedroom eyes.

"Not now, Vic. We're in public." He broke eye contact and his gaze wandered towards the blue sky outside the window.

"Ok, you can blow me later," I dismissed, uncaring that he wasn't in the mood for dirty talk. I put my hand on the side of his head and brought his face down so that he was leaning on my shoulder. He smiled once more, as his eyes slowly came to a close. He shifted around so that he was comfortable, and not too long after he seemed to have dozed off. I smiled brightly and stroked his slightly knotted black hair as he rested against my body.