Chapter 30| Living Isn't Life Without You

I hate that I lost so many viewers 3: Fml I wish I never went to the hospital

Also, I refuse to read comments ever again

They trigger my depression apparently

Speaking of triggers this chapter has a drug mention trigger warning

And speaking of depression I'm depressed and I feel abandoned

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

I sat on my couch, sipping my second beer as I waited for my friends to knock on my door. The last few nights had been incredibly painful for me, and no matter how much I called Kellin, he wouldn't answer me. I needed to get out. Everything in my apartment reminded me of him. That included that stupid ball of fluff. I couldn't stand seeing Pickles. I couldn't stand hearing him. Every meow just reminded me more and more, when all I wanted to do was forget what was doing that.

Speaking of Pickles, he jumped up onto the couch next to me and nuzzled his head against my thigh. "No, Pickles stop," I said, gently pushing him away. He meowed, quickly jumping onto my lap, pawing at it.

I pursed my lips together and picked him up, going over to my bathroom that had his litter box and set him down in it gently. I closed the door quickly and went back to the couch, my breath heavy. That cat reminded me too much of Kellin, I couldn't have it near me anymore. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

I groaned as I got up again, walking over to the door and slowly opening it.

"Hey Vic, why'd you call us over?" Tony asked, pushing past me with Jaime following behind.

"You look like shit..." Jaime acknowledged, looking at me with slight concern.

I sighed, moving back over to the couch and picking my beer bottle back up.

"Vic, what's up-"

"We're going out. I'm driving, let's go," I said quickly, grabbing my keys off the coffee table.

"No you're not, you've been drinking." Tony stopped me.

"It's only been two beers. I'm not even tipsy," I snapped, pushing past them towards the door.

"Vic, what's up with you?" Jaime asked me.

"Just because I want to go out doesn't mean something is up."

"What about Kellin? You swore off partying after-"

"Don't fucking talk about him!" I snapped.

"Oh. I get it." Tony said, as he exited the apartment

"You get what?!" I yelled.

"Let just go, bud. Seems like you need to have a good time."

"No, no, what the hell are you implying!" I argued, feeling beyond angry at everyone.

"Kellin left you didn't he..." Jaime said, seeming upset.

"I told you not to talk about him!"