Chapter 9| No Chill Fam

Ok, I know I'm flaky AF. Kylie won't be helping anymore. I'm writing it with SpecialLittleidiot now. Sry for all the shitty ANs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

I turned on the television, switched it over to Netflix and then sat the remote down on the coffee table. I looked to the clock on my TV to observe the time. 7:00pm, Kellin should be here any minute now... Hopefully he doesn't find it too weird that I invited him over, even though we spent the entire day with each other yesterday. I stuck my hand in my back pocket, checking to see if it still contained the contents I required. I smirked as I felt my fingers brush against the bottle of lube and a condom. Having them on hand will be good if we end up just boning on the couch.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door and smiled. Finally, he was here. I strolled up to the front door and opened it to see Kellin. As usual, he looked absolutely adorable. I bit my lip as my eyes traced over his meek thin framed body. Oh God, the way his skinny jeans fit his thighs...

"Hey babe, did you find my apartment alright?"  I asked.

"Yeah I-holy crap," he said as he peered into my apartment. He probably hasn't seen a place so nice before, of course he was swooned by my wealth.

"Don't just loiter outside," I chuckled, "Come in."

He smiled and stepped inside. His eyes scanned over the interior of my apartment, and his face displayed nothing but astonishment. "Vic your house is really...really nice," he said, walking deeper into the apartment. He walked down the cream colored hallway, which was decorated with expensive paintings and various other pieces. Of course I didn't decorate it. I hired some little gay boy to decorate it, and then I fucked him on the couch he picked out. Hopefully, I'd have the same outcome with Kellin tonight.

"So, why'd you invite me over? Our last date was like, yesterday," he asked as we ventured further into my home.

"Oh, I just missed your company," I flirted, pulling him into the living room. He smiled at my warm hearted comment allowed me to lead him further. We now stood next to the couch as I placed my hands on his hips. He looked up to me, still smiling, but his eyes then wander to the television behind us.

"Umm, Vic?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"Yes, baby," I whispered, rubbing his hip bones. I leaned forward so that my lips merely brushed against his, but I didn't quite kiss him. My lust filled eyes bore into Kellin as they traced his thin structured body. If I could get him worked up by these touches and gazes then there was no way he'd be able to resist me. Unfortunately, my attempts to serenade Kellin seemed to fail, as his eyes were glued to the screen.

"Did you um...invite me over to Netflix  and chill?" He asked, still looking at the  TV, not even daring to look at me.

I just smirked at him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I slid my hands beneath the back of his shirt, and heard him gasp, a result of the cold temperature of my hands meeting his warm back. My hands slid to his hip bones and I rocked my own hips against his.

"Well, there is going to be Netflix. If you want we can chill," I whispered playfully before nipping his earlobe. Kellin let out a light gasp and I moved my lips from his earlobe to his mouth. I pressed my lips against his and slid my tongue along his bottom lip, sucking lightly.