Chapter 18| The Apples Didn't Fall Far From the Tree

Y'all are crazy. I wanna see how any comments we can get on this chapter! They literally make my day, so let's see who can make me piss myself laughing!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

Kellin looked back too see the limo pulling away, and he then looked at me in confusion. "We need to get our bags, where are they going?" Kellin asked, seeming a little worried.

"Kellin, the help brings in the bags," I replied opening the door and walking inside through the rather wide hallway. I heard him sigh from behind me, but soon he reached my side.

"Woah," he gasped as he looked around in fascination.

"They even decorated it the same," I chuckled to myself as I walked down the hallway and towards the foyer. There were countless expensive paintings littered about the walls, some new and some old. "Oh look at this," I smiled, coming across a blown up photograph of Mike and I when he was a baby.

"Is that you?" He asked, pointing up at my younger self. He probably figured it was me since I was the older child in the photo. Mike and I did look fairly similar when we were children. Then he got ugly and tall.

"Yeah that's me and Mike," I replied, looking at the old photograph fondly.

"Hey Victurd!" I heard someone call from the grand staircase ahead of us. I groaned, realizing that I'd have to deal with him now. We both looked over to see my younger, yet taller, brother descending the staircase and coming over. "How's my favourite midget?" He laughed.

"Shut up you fucking giraffe," I groaned, rolling my eyes. He looked like a mess; for Christ's sake he wasn't even wearing a shirt. His eyes shifted over to Kellin and he looked at me curiously. We never talked, so of course I never told him about Kellin.

"Who's the chick?"

"I-I'm not a girl," Kellin muttered quietly, his expression hurt.

"Jesus fucking Christ Mike... This is my boyfriend, Kellin," I replied, getting irritated already.

"That's a boy," he exclaimed like it was some big surprise, pointing at Kellin. He just sighed, obviously feeling upset and downright offended by his words.

"I am going to break your nose if you don't shut up," I threatened, quiet yet aggressive.

"Alright, alright," he said smiling like a prick. He held his hands up in defence, before looking over to Kellin and eyeing him up, before speaking up once more. "What are the hell are those?" He laughed, his eyes locked onto the bruises on Kellin's neck.

"Sex aftermath," I replied, thrusting my hips forward. I was just lying to gross him out with images of me pounding into Kellin. He fucking despised when I talked about gay sex. Kellin just stayed quiet, probably feeling a little intimidated by my towering brother.

"Ew, Vic I don't need to here about your gross homo sex," Mike said, looking at me in pure disgust. I smirked, an idea coming to my mind.

"Oh yeah? It was real fucking hot though. I just grabbed him and fucked him merciless. He was just screaming and moaning, 'Oh Vic!'-" Kellin cut me off with a hand slapped over my mouth when I imitated his high pitched moaning voice.

"Please stop it." He quietly begged me, probably feeling very embarrassed at the moment.

I chuckled to myself and looked over at Mike who was putting his hand over his mouth like he was going to puke. "Fucking hot," I finished, wiggling my eyebrows and, taking Kellin's hand into mine. Kellin sighed a little, seeming to be a little annoyed by my actions. Although, he'd probably get over it in a minute or two.