Remember

-1 year later at the hospital in Suna-

I looked over at my newly found husband. He was holding our dear child. The dear child we named Menma. We don't know how this was possible, but we managed to have a child with both of our genes. He had dark, raven black hair like mine. One red eye and one blue eye. The mere sight of him made me happy. Naruto was heavily guarded the day Menma was born though. He was born with half of the kyuubi's powers. They would grow as Menma does. In this village full of sand. Wind. Heat. It was like Suna was our home now. We've spent a year here. We even had our village headbands changed. We went on missions under the sands rule. I still couldn't wait for the day we'd go back to the hidden leaf village.

-6 years later-

For Menma's 6th birthday, we decided to leave back to the hidden leaf. Menma was purely excited and fine with it as long as we visited Suna once a month. If we didn't agree to those terms, we would of had to leave him in Gaara's care. We arrived in Kohana 3 days later. When we were spotted near the gate everyone seemed to panic and gather everyone that knew us. When we walked  through the gate, we were greeted by the sixth hokage, Kakashi Hatake, Tsunade, Sakura, and all of our friends from the past, but they all seemed unaware of mine and Naruto's relationship. They stared at our child in shock and confusion. Everyone else had children and were married as well. What was so different about me and Naruto. Maybe it was because we were both males? Kiba ended up marrying Hinata. And of course Sakura was still single. Sakura looked at me with saddened eyes. "You ran off for 7 years, got married, and had a child? What else did you do, and where did you go?" Naruto just put his hand behind his head and gave everybody a wide grin. "What'cha gonna do? We're home now! Lets not be grim! Lets celebrate! Ichiraku ramen for all of us!" Everyone seemed to cheer up just at the fact Naruto is still his goofy self.

A/N: keep in mind I didn't proof read chapters 13 and 14 thanks