Acceptance or Rejection?

"Naruto.... I have something important to tell you." I said quite shyly. "What is it Sasuke?" Naruto had a more serious look on his face. My face turned bright red as I began to speak."I-I'm.... I'm gay, as in.... I like... boys." It was difficult to tell Naruto about my sexuality. I can only imagine how hard it will be to tell him how I feel. Naruto didn't say anything. He just stared at me in complete shock. "I just knew it! He won't accept me!" I thought. I started to cry. Why am I becoming sensitive? I'm never like this! After a while Naruto regained his senses. I felt his hand on my face. He wiped away my tears even though it didn't make much of a difference anyway. "Sasuke, its ok. I haven't told you something either." I was curious as to what he would say next. Is he going to confess his love to me?! I'm not ready for this! The words that came out of his mouth shocked me completely. "I'm gay too! Of course I haven't told anybody but you, but we're best friends! I thought you should know." He said those first three words with such confidence. I can only wish to be as confident in myself as him. There was one thing I realized. Because Naruto was gay, I had a chance with him! Naruto broke the silence by saying "Well! We should get out. We have been soaking too long. We're going to turn into prunes!" I felt like my burden was lifted, but little did I know that there would be so much more pain. "Your right!" I said back to Naruto with a smile. We got out of the hot springs and got dressed. We decided it was getting late so we headed back to Naruto's house. On the way back I felt like it was any normal day. I didn't feel sick at all! It was all going great! Until we got home that is. The moment I stepped in that house I felt the need to hurl. Because the kitchen was the closest, I ran to the sink and threw up. Naruto chased after me to make sure I was ok. "You need to go to the medical center!" He said to me sounding panicked. "No I'm fine. It's just the flu. It will be gone in a few more days." I said. Just as I said that I felt weak in the knees and began to fall. Before I hit the ground Naruto caught me and picked me up. I blushed. "Naruto! W-what are you doing!" I said trying to get out of his grasp. "Be still! You obviously can't walk on your own! I'm taking you to lay down on my bed. I will wake you up when dinner is ready." The words he spoke to me were so gentle I couldn't help but get all warm inside. Something bad was about to happen. I felt like I was going to throw up again. "Naruto, I'm gonna be sick! Hurry put me down!" He didn't put me down. In fact he did the exact opposite. He turned my head towards his chest and pulled me in closer. Then he said to me, "Go ahead and throw up on my jacket. I can clean it anyways." Looks like I didn't have a choice. I threw up on his jacket and passed out. About an hour later I heard footsteps in the room. I slowly opened my eyes. Once my vision cleared, I saw Naruto. He was shirtless and only had a towel around his waist. He must of taken a shower. I sat up. My head was throbbing! It felt like I just got shot in the head! I guess I must of made some noise while getting up because Naruto came to the bed. "Oh your awake Sasuke! I tried not to wake you up, but your food is ready." I blushed at the sight of him in a towel. "He looks so damn hot!" I thought to myself. By now I have accepted these kind of thoughts. "Ok I'm getting up." I slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. "Thanks for the food!" I said. I then ate the food Naruto made. After I ate I showered and then went to bed. It was now the next day. I didn't feel sick, but I knew I still was. I felt the urge to get something off my chest. I wanted to tell the others about my sexuality. Maybe Sakura and Ino would finally give up on me if they knew. I got out of Naruto's bed and got ready. Once I was dressed I went to the living room. Naruto was asleep on the couch in only his boxers. He looks so cute when he was asleep. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I stopped my impulse and shook him awake. "Wha?" He mumbled. I instantly told him, "I want to tell our friends my sexuality."
_______________________________
Hello! Sorry this is so late! I had so much homework. I had to write, edit, revise, and rewrite an essay for english. IT SUCKED. Well I'm glad I got to upload today! What will the others reaction be to Sasuke's confession? Where will he do it? How will he do it? Next up! "Decisions"