High Fever

I woke up with a headache. "Where am I?" I said. All I remember is passing out at Naruto's house after I woke up from a bad dream. Where I was different from Naruto's room. It was whiter and a lot cleaner too. Once my vision became clearer I realized that I was in Kohana's medical center. I felt something warm on my hand. At first I thought it was Sakura but she is on the mission with Kakashi, Sai, and Ino. I look over to my left only to see a spiky blonde haired boy sleeping next to me. I looked over by the window. It was already dark outside. I'd say about midnight. I decided not to wake Naruto up, so I just went back to sleep. My last thoughts were "Looks like that mission is postponed for today."

~timeskip to 4:30 Am~

I woke up coughing. I had that dream again. This time it was worse. Naruto ended up coming into the room and saw me on the floor. Then he started to blame me and then punched me in the stomach. Why would I care though! This nitwit is always such an idiot! The only thing good about him are his eyes! Did I just complement his eyes again? After I thought that, I felt something coming up my throat. "I'm... gonna be sick!" I pushed Naruto away from the bed so I didn't throw up on him. Right as Naruto woke up I puked in my hand and all over my sheets. Not to mention it got on my clothes and skin. I saw Naruto get up and run to a trash can. He picked it up and ran it to me right before I threw up. When he handed me the trash can I accidentally puked on his hand and jacket. Surprisingly he didn't seem to mind but I still felt guilty. He stayed calm and went to get one of the medical core people. "This is bad, but not severe." The nurse said. "What is...." I threw up mid sentence. Why am I the one who got sick! "What is it?" Naruto said to the nurse. He seemed calm even though he still had my vomit on his hand. Of course I wasn't cleaned up yet due to the medical core coming in the room. "He has the flu. I don't know where he picked up the virus but it's probably for the best if he doesn't go on any missions until he has fully recovered." The nurse said. "I will go get Lady Tsunade to come give you direct orders," she said politely as she exited the room. "We should clean this mess up," Naruto said suddenly. "Yeah...Umm sorry about that." I pointed to Naruto's hand. "Woah! The one and only teme is apologizing to little ol' me!? You're full of surprises today!" He said jokingly. "But really it's fine. Let's just be thankful it's nothing life threatening." I just looked down at myself. I realized how much I actually puked on myself. I didn't move until Naruto came with a towel and started wiping my face and hands. I just sat there in shock. "Why is Naruto doing this for me?" I thought. I snapped back to reality when I felt a hand touching my chest. "Woah, woah, woah! Naruto what are you doing!" I said in surprise. "I'm only unbuttoning your shirt. You need clean clothes after throwing up all over them! You need to rest too! You have a fever right now, just look your face is flushed!" He stopped unbuttoning my shirt and put his hand on my forehead. I was hot for a entirely different reason now.
________________________________
Hello it's Sai! I tend to create a lot of chapters when I have free time so I'm gonna have the next chapter be from 600-800 words in just the story. It will be quite detailed. And again this entire story is in Sasuke's point of view. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next up! "What's this feeling?"