Decisions

"You what!?" Naruto instantly woke up. "You've only told me yesterday! What makes you think you can tell everyone?!" He yelled. "Why are you so mad about it?! I've made up my mind! I just, don't want to keep a secret this big from everyone." I shouted. I stomped to Naruto's room and locked the door. "Ugh! I hate it when he does that!" For some reason I became sad. I don't know why. Ever since I have felt this way about guys I've been having mood swings often. It's hard for me to keep my cool in situations like these. I leaned against the door and sat down. I wanted to cry. "Why am I like this? I feel ashamed of myself." I whispered to myself. I started sobbing. After about 5 minutes of me crying I heard a soft knock on the door. In a gentle voice someone said, "Sasuke. Please open the door. I don't want you to cry because of my stupid mistakes. We can meet up with everyone at the BBQ place if that's what you really want. Just please, let me in." I recognized the voice immediately. It was Naruto. What he said only made me cry more. I didn't let him in and just cried for a while longer. A little while later I heard Naruto crying. He whispered, "Please forgive me Sasuke." When he said those words I opened the door and hugged him from behind. I was crying even more than I was earlier. He shook me off of him and turned around to face me. "Stop being ashamed of yourself!" Naruto shouted. Right after he said that, he slapped me. At this point I was too shocked to cry anymore. "We are going to meet up at 5:00 PM. I already called everybody now get ready! Hurry, we have 15 minutes!" I looked at the clock to confirm what Naruto said to me. He was right. We did only have 15 minutes. It was 4:45 PM. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I got a rag and soaked it in cold water. Once I squeezed the rag to get the water out I put it over my eyes. I had to do this so it didn't look like I was crying, although I would probably end up crying again later. After that I put it on my face to see if the redness would go down. Once I was ready I sat on the couch and waited for Naruto. He walked into the living room. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. "Of course! Because I never go back on my word that's my nindo, my ninja way!" I said like Naruto would. He chuckled. "You can't copy me!" He laughed and pushed me off the couch. "Ouch!" I laughed. "Let's get going." I said with a smile. We left the house and headed for the BBQ place down the street. The place was empty because it was a Sunday. It was a perfect day to tell them about my secret. Also I'm not feeling like crap right now so that's good because this is my 6th day of being sick. We told the front desk person that we had a large party. They ended up putting us in a dining area with lots of space. In about 20 minutes everyone was there. Naruto looked at me and whispered in my ear, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I looked at him and gave him a nod. "Ino, Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata, TenTen, Neji, and lee. I have something important to tell you all." They stared in curiosity. Ino was the first to speak. "You can tell us!" When she said that I almost burst in tears. Thankfully I stopped myself. I thought to myself, "This is more difficult than I thought. How will they react? No! I've already made up my mind! I'm going to tell them. Here goes!" I began to speak once more.
________________________________
Sorry this took ages to upload. It's Christmas break so I have been busy. Sorry, BUT ITS FINALLY UP NOW. You can't enjoy! Next time is "Reactions"

-Sai