Loved by all

"I love you... Naruto." I somehow managed to force those words out of my mouth. "I've never really felt love, or this feeling...ever! I would've told you sooner but I-" My voice was cut off. I was rambling this entire time, so I didn't notice his tears. "I love you too, Sasuke. I've loved you since the first day I saw you. Sounds cheesy right? All I can say is that me loving you isn't a lie, and it's not a mistake." At the end Naruto's voice softened. Suddenly I felt a firm grip on my shirt. I was pushed to the bed and felt a pair of soft lips entangled with mine. I knew immediately that the pair of lips were Naruto's. Unconsciously I returned the kiss. "Sasuke are you-" The moment I heard Ino's voice I pulled away from Naruto. "I-Ino! What are you doing here!" I yelled with a red face. Naruto didn't say anything or even move. He looked like a shocked statue, which isn't like him at all. "Sasuke! I knew you were gay, but I didn't know Naruto was! And why of all the people in Kohana, why him!" Ino screamed. She then ran out the door. "Ino! Wait!" I shouted hoping for her to come back. Oh no. She is going to tell the entire village! I looked over at Naruto who was still on top of me. He slowly got off and sat in the other side of the bed. He seemed... sad. "Ino is right." He started to mumble. "You should be with someone better. I'm just a loser who can't do anything right. Everybody hated me until I was actually useful." He gives me a smirk. "Find someone who is good to you." He says finishing. He gives me a fake smile and gets up to leave the room. "N-no." I say my voice whimpering. I grab Naruto's sleeve. He turns around and notices the tears rolling down my cheek. "Don't leave me right when I finally got you." Naruto's soft hand reaches for my face. He wipes off my tears and says, "Do you really feel this way? I don't want to ever betray you. I always want to be your number 1. Am I really good enough for you?" I stop trembling as I begin to speak. "You'll always be my number 1 knucklehead ninja." I say with a smile. I stand up. I lean in to kiss his soft tender lips. As we kiss smacking noises fill the room. We finally part for air. "Naruto.... I love you." I peck his lips once more. "I love you too, Sasuke." He says lovingly. I'm no longer worried about what Ino will tell the others. As long as I have Naruto by my side I'll be ok. Since I was ok for now I had a couple of recovery days where Naruto would watch my health and report to Lady Tsunade if anything seemed off. We were at his house in the living room. "How are you gonna tell your parents about us? You're the last head of the family ever since your older brother died in the attack with the 9-tails." He asked me. "I don't know, but I'm sure they'll be upset." I replied. Naruto was now my boyfriend. It was nice having him near me. "I haven't told them anything about me being sick so they must be worried. It'd be sudden to tell them now. Like, hey Mom, Dad, I was sick for like two weeks and I'm gay now!" Naruto looks at me and laughs. "I'm sure they will understand! And plus, I can have children! Yeah I know, it's weird for a male to be able to bear a child, but at least you'd be able to have another head for the Uchiha clan." He laughs and lovingly pecks me on the check. "I guess you're right. My mom is very considerate and loving, but I'm not sure about my dad. He is a little more....strict about certain topics." I reply a little worried. "It's ok, we'll tell them tomorrow around noon if that's ok with you." I felt like I needed to tell them as soon as possible, so that time worked out for me. "Yeah, that sounds good." I say. I take a deep breath. "I hope it all goes well." I mutter quietly for only myself to hear.
________________________________ I made this chapter longer because I don't update often anymore. Sorry!
-Sai