A Surgery of Life or Death

No ones POV

"Focus most of your chakra here, but keep chakra over there. We can't fail this surgery!" Tsunade said to her assistants. "Yes ma'am!" The assistants said in unison. Naruto stared intensely at Sasuke's unconscious body. He started to unconsciously whisper. "Please be ok... please be... ok." Everything seemed to go well for a while until there was a loud beeping noise. It didn't stop. Naruto looked up in a panic. His eyes widened at the chaos he saw. "Hurry! Put all your chakra here! Fix the chakra point before we can't fix it!" Tsunade shouted. Naruto looked around the room and found the heart monitor. Naruto's theory was right. Sasuke's heart has stopped. "Naruto!" Tsunade called harshly. Naruto jumped at the sound of his name. "We need you to help!" Naruto ran to the table in a rush. "What do you need?!" He said sounding scared. "Put your chakra near Sasuke's chest. Make sure that your chakra is steady and controlled." Tsunade said. "Yes ma'am!" Naruto shouted. As Naruto added his chakra the monitor detected a pulse. Everyone sighed in relief. "Naruto we can finish the surgery now. You can go sit down now. Thank you very much for all your help." Naruto obeyed Tsunade and sat down where he was sitting earlier. "I don't ever want to lose him. Not again..." He thought. After a couple hours the surgery was finally complete. Sasuke was put into hospital room 303. ~

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in a white bed. My vision was blurry, so I really couldn't see much. "I'm.... I'm alive?" I softly spoke. After I said that, I felt movement on the bed. My vision had cleared so I looked over. It was Naruto! "N-Naruto!" I said surprised. It looked like he had just woken up. He stared at me for a while and his face immediately brightened. "Sasuke you're awake!" He sat up and clung to me. I didn't move or speak because I was shocked. "Sasuke I..." he began to speak. I interrupted his speech by saying, "Shut it dobe. Wait until I can fully grasp the situation and recover." As I said that he let go of me. The room was silent for a while until we heard the door slam open. A girl with short pink hair ran in and hugged me. "Sakura! Why are you here?! Get off!" I shouted. "Woah! Sorry! You must of just woken up, because you're grumpier than usual." I realized how rude I must've sounded. I didn't really like Sakura, but I didn't want to look bad in front of Naruto. "Oh, I'm sorry. You're right I did just wake up. Please forgive me." I said. I immediately regretted what I just said. I feel like I sounded a little.... too nice. Sakura just looked shocked then blushed. "Uh oh I think she took it the wrong way." I thought. When I regained my senses I saw her face come closer. I started to panic because I only wanted to be kissed by Naruto. Before I could react, Naruto stuck his hand in between our mouths. I was perfectly safe, but Sakura kissed Naruto's hand. "Sorry Sakura! Sasuke still isn't feeling well, so it's best to leave him alone right now." Sakura looked embarrassed. "You're right Naruto! Of course I'd want Sasuke to remember our kiss!" She skipped out the room leaving me and Naruto alone in the room again. What just happened reminded me that soon we won't get many opportunities to be alone after I recover. I made up my mind. I would tell Naruto how I feel. I began to speak. "N-Naruto..." He replied, "Yes Sasuke?" My face began to feel hot. "I.... I lo-"
________________________________
Hello! Sorry I took SOOOO long to update this chapter. Because of that, I apologize and I'm speeding up the relationship. Their relationship will be a little slow... Maybe about 5-10 chapters before anything REALLY juicy happens. Thank you for reading!