What's this feeling?

I was blushing hard. I don't think Naruto noticed though. Thank goodness. "Why should I be worried or concerned though? It's not like I like that blue eyed idiot!" I thought to myself. We were still in the same awkward position when lady Tsunade walked in the room. "I didn't know you two were getting along so well," she said before telling us what to do. Naruto and I just quickly pulled away from each other in embarrassment. In the corner of my eye I swear I saw him blush. It was...cute. "What am I saying?! I am a guy and should not be attracted to other guys! I'm not gay either!" I thought. Tsunade began to speak again. "Well Sasuke, you just need to take it easy. If your not better within a week you will have to go on D-Rank missions until you are better. Oh and one more thing! Naruto will watch over you and treat you while you are sick." I only blushed. "Naruto, treating me?! That makes me so happy!" I thought. Internal squeal! Did I just internally squeal?! I'm getting too excited. What's with me? It's got to be because I'm sick. I'm not my normal self. If I was acting normal I wouldn't have these feelings at all! I simply have no one to love. Love? Is that what this is? Is that what I'm feeling? No, it can't be love. I mean I don't want to be with him. "Sasuke, are you ok with that?" I heard. At first I thought it was Tsunade speaking but it was Naruto. "Hmm? Yeah, sure, why not?" I replied not really paying attention. "Get that mess cleaned up before you leave though. Just put the sheets in one of the clean trash bags in the corner along with Sasuke's dirty hospital clothes." Tsunade said as she took her leave. "Let's get you cleaned up now." Naruto said with a smile. All I could do was return the smile. I let him unbutton my shirt and wipe me down. I was still too weak to get up so Naruto carried me to the bed on the other side and set me down. I didn't have any vomit on me anymore thanks to him. Naruto still did though. He had plenty on him. He only got me to the other bed still clean by carrying me on his back. I just watched him clean up my mess. I felt the urge to say something, something that would make him smile. "Thank you, Naruto." I said sincerely. After I realized what I just said I blushed and looked away. Once I calmed down I looked back at him. He stopped cleaning for a moment, and gave me that big goofy grin that he always does. "No problem Sasuke! You'll get better in no time at all, and that's a promise!" All I could do was chuckle at his words.
It was evening when Naruto finished cleaning. He carried me on his back to take me home. "Hey you missed a turn!" I said. "I'm just going to take you to my house. It's quieter so you can rest and it's also easier for me to get to you if anything happens. It's a win win!" He replied. I didn't say anything. All I did was blush. I was getting tired. Who knew throwing up and having the flu would make you so worn out? I fell asleep on Naruto's back. The next day I woke up on Naruto's bed about noonish. Naruto had left a note on his nightstand. It said:

Dear Sasuke,
                I made breakfast for you. I don't know how to cook much so I just cooked you some pancakes. They are in the fridge because I didn't know what time you'd wake up. You can just heat it up in the microwave. I also bought some fresh milk while you were asleep. There is a cup on the table. The bathroom is across from the kitchen, and I also put a trash can next to the bed just in case. I am training
near where Kakashi-sensei had tied me to a pole. Oh! And I slept on the couch thanks to you! Teme!
                                                    ~Naruto

Those last 3 sentences sounded like the Naruto I know. I laughed at the thought. "I should go eat to get my strength up." I said to myself. I went to the kitchen and ate the pancakes as well as drank a glass of milk. I thought to myself, "Naruto has put his lips on this cup before me. If I drink out of this cup is it like...kissing?" I blushed. I remembered the two times Naruto and I kissed. I blushed even harder. I stopped debating on whether or not I should drink the milk, and just drank it anyway. I thought about Naruto's beautiful blue eyes and friendliness. "No, no, no. This can't be right! I am not complementing him because I like him, but only because he's being so nice to me right now! I'm not gay so I don't like guys! Right? What is this feeling? Where I feel the urge to be around someone. This feeling where I feel like I need that person in my life," I said to myself panicking. It then struck me. This feeling....is called love.
________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This chapter was almost 1000 words! I wrote it late at night on Monday but I published it today on Tuesday. Expect part 5 to be out later today! Next Up! "Realization"