Reactions

"Everybody, I'm gay." I somehow said those words with a straight face. I prepared myself for the worst case scenario. "What?!" Ino and Sakura seemed to be in harmony. "No this can't be true Sasuke! Can't you at lest be bisexual?!" Ino and Sakura both said. They looked at each other then stared at the ground. The area they were in looked dark and gloomy. "I don't have much experience with love, but I'm sure you feel this way for a reason. Good for you!" Sai said, while genuinely smiling at me. Neji and Shikamaru didn't look shocked at all. They looked at each other like they were debating who would speak. Shikamaru ended up speaking. "Neji and I obviously saw this coming. You have been acting out of character, just it isn't as obvious to you as it is to us." There they go with their technicalities. Kiba, Lee, Choji, and Shino had no readable expression. Kiba spoke, "Don't think you'll get special treatment from us just because your gay! That will ruin OUR reputation as shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village!" He looked at me and smiled in a competitive, friendly way. Hinata and TenTen haven't spoken at all yet. They looked shocked, but they weren't sad like Sakura and Ino. Hinata finally spoke. "We're glad for you! Feel free to love who you want!" I thought, "Would you say that once you figure out that the one I like is Naruto?" TenTen then joined Hinata's conversation with a big grin on her face. "Yeah! So, by the way, who's the lucky guy? Come on tell us! I'm burning with curiosity! Is it Neji? Shikamaru? Kiba? Or is it the one and only Uzumaki Naruto?" When she said Naruto's name I instantly blushed. I turned my head so the others wouldn't see my face. Once I calmed myself down I looked at them and said, "Like I'd tell you who I like! What if they were right here? What if you had some sort of connection to them?!" After I said that I felt hot. I wasn't blushing this time. It was.... Something else. "Naruto, I'm going to be sick!" Naruto gave me his jacket and said, "Everyone scoot back! I don't mean to scare you, but Sasuke has the flu. I recommend you look away and cover your ears." They did as Naruto said. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I threw up in Naruto's jacket, again. I'm mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to Naruto. "I'm taking him home. I already paid the bill so feel free to leave. I'm so sorry about this." He picked me up and exited the building. By the time we got to his house I was dead asleep. All I remember is being laid on the couch in the darkness of the night. I woke up. It was about 10:30 in the morning. I winced at a sudden pain. "Ouch! My head hurts!" I whispered in pain. Somehow Naruto heard me. "Sasuke, today is day 7. Grandma Tsunade told me to take you to the hospital if you still aren't well." I remember now. I have one problem though. I can't move my legs. "Naruto, I can't move my legs." I said in a soft, raspy voice. "Ok, I'll just carry you there then." He picked me up and took me to the hospital, just like he said. "Granny! We're here!" Naruto shouted. Tsunade was in the room waiting for us in the hospital room. "Looks like Naruto actually notified her about this. That's new." I thought. Tsunade took Naruto to the corner of the room to talk about my health. While they were doing that I dozed off. My final thought was, "How much longer am I going to be sick and confused?"
________________________________
Hello! I finished this chapter a lot earlier than expected! By the way I'm working on 3 more books! I hope you'll enjoy them when they are published. Although I will probably be publishing more on this story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next up "Check Up"