Dear Parents

A/N! Thank you so much for reading this book!

I woke up to the sunlight beaming on my face. Naruto was lying in bed next to me. I sit up and look at the time. "9:40." I say quietly. I should send a message to my parents to tell them I'll be visiting soon. I get up, trying not to wake up Naruto. I go to the window and whistle. An Uchiha messenger bird appears before me. "Hey little birdie. Do me a favor and deliver this to my parents." I go to the desk and write a quick note. "Here you go. Thank you very much!" The bird takes off with a piece of paper in its beak. I hear Naruto snoring on the bed. "Dobe." I scoff. I decide to wake up Naruto in a mischievous way. I jump on his limp body and yell, "THE NINJA'S ARE COMING!" He jerks up and hits my forehead. "Worth it." I muttered. "Jerk! You're lucky I love you too much to kill you!" He says punching my arm. "As if you'd kill me anyway. Tch." I say, slightly embarrassed. He pecks my lips and I get off of him. "Oi, dobe, get ready we're leaving at 11." I comment. "Fine." He dimly replies.

-Lazy Time Skip-

And so the time to leave comes. I gather my confidence and walk out of the house. I walk down the street past ichiraku, too focused to do something about the strange glares the villagers gave me. Finally we arrive at my parents estate. "Here goes." I mutter, so quiet that only I could hear. When I walk in the house I'm greeted with my mother's worried face. "Sasuke! Where have you been! Why is Naruto here?" She started asking questions while my father just stood there. I gave them a somber smile. "We'll sit down and talk." I said. As we all sit down with a cup of tea my mom insisted on making, I start to talk. I told them about how I was sick and how Naruto cared for me. Naruto nudged me with his shoulder as if to tell me to hurry it up. "Mom, Dad, there is one more thing I have to tell you." Their faces turned from a relieved expression to a worried one. "What is it, darling?" My Mom stated sounding concerned. "W-Well I-I" I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Instead I started sobbing. I became embarrassed and ran towards my room. Before I got too far I heard Naruto say, "Sorry, and thank you so much for your time, Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha." After he politely dismissed himself he chased after me. I felt someone grab my hand. I stopped to turn around and say something, I feel a pair of soft, tender lips against mine. After I soon realized it was Naruto, I melted into the passionate kiss. We soon parted. "You need to tell them. Forget your Uchiha pride, and tell them your true feelings, or I'm afraid you never will." His sincere words meant a lot. What Naruto said was true. If I couldn't tell my parents now, When would I? I pecked him on the lips lightly. "You're right. " I wiped my eyes and went into the living room, where my parents were still waiting. My mom jumps up from her chair and hugs me tightly. "Sasuke! Please don't worry us like that! We will listen to whatever you have to say," the black haired woman said. We all sat down again. "Mom, Dad, what I was trying to tell you earlier was... that.... I-I.... I'M GAY OK!" I shouted the last bit of my sentence unintentionally. Before they could reply, I added, "and.... I'm dating Naruto."
-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 330+ READS AND ALMOST 30 VOTES!! I know this is a crappy chapter and my writing in this book sucks... BUT IM TRYING TO STAY CONSISTENT?
Thank you so much!
-Author-Sama