「Chapter 39」

Magsimula sa umpisa

With a hearty laugh, Taehyung walked off to the bathroom to go and take a nice hot shower. After washing up completely, he stepped out of the bathroom squeaky clean, yet unsatisfied.

When you heard feet walking across your floor, you whipped your entire body around towards the sound. What stood before you was enough to make you drop to the floor, dying of sole laughter. Murder weapon? A 5-foot-10 male clothed in a tight onesie fit for a girl.

"Yah, you think this is funny? Making fun of your poor sunbae like this?"

You had to look away to try and collect yourself, "pfft." But when that didn't work, you cupped your mouth to try to keep it together. "You don't like the surprise?"

"You're shameless. How could you do this to me, huh?"

"Oh come on," you took a deep breath and exhaled. "I think you look cute," you giggled.

"This thing is too damn tight! Don't you have any bigger sizes?"

"Does it look like I own any bigger sizes? Look, there's no way that I'm wearing that again, so you can keep it, okay?

Taehyung just rolled his eyes as he dragged his feet back to the couch. "I wasn't planning on giving it back anyhow."

The only thing that disturbed the silence within the house, was the sound of the television. But soon, the television became unable to entertain Taehyung any further, so he picked himself up and followed the delicious aroma right into the kitchen.

"Is that dinner? Are you making soup?" Taehyung peered over your shoulder, looking into the pot you were stirring and sliding ingredients into.

"Bingo," you said, taking a spoonful to taste. "Just a little bit more of you..." you mumbled

"So, I get the honor of tasting your cooking for a second time?" he grinned.

"So you do," you smiled, going to the cupboard to fetch 2 bowls. He was just like Jungkook, being all nosey when you were in the middle of cooking. But it was cute.

"Jiyeong," he called you, "I really do appreciate what you're doing. Y'know, letting me come to your house and actually going out your way to take care of me. I've never had anyone do this for me before, so," he scratched the back of his head, "thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm not gonna lie, hearing you be so thankful is kind of weird for me," you chuckled as you placed the bowl beside the boiling pot. "But, if you really want to be thankful," you pulled open a drawer that was filled with eating utensils, "you'll wash your hands and set the table while I can put out dinner."

"I can do that," he smiled and stepped over to wash his germy hands. After drying them, Taehyung took out 2 soup spoons, 2 sheets of paper towel and brought them over to the table. 'This should be good, right?' Just as he finished setting the table, he saw you slowly bringing over the first bowl. "I'll get that for you." He rushed over to you to grab the bowl, but was denied.