I sat on the steps to the porch, feeling the fall breeze.

I layed my head on my knees and took a deep breath.

I was starting to get cold after a few minutes but was in too much of a good spot to move.

after a while, I closed my eyes and slept.

- Demi's POV -

she left me sitting at the piano.

she wasn't mad but I guess she just needed space so I let her go.

Wilmer said that dinner was ready after about 15 minutes so I went to check on Lilly.

I opened the front door but she was sleeping. she looked like she was freezing too.

I shook her a bit and she groaned.

I shook her again and she finally moved to get up.

once I opened the front door, she ran up stairs.

I sighed.

"Lillian, come back down here." I said, sounding more annoyed than I really was.

she heard me but she closed her bedroom door anyways.

I slowly started up the stairs and opened her door.

she was laying on her bed.

"C'mon. Dinner is ready. I understand if you don't want to talk but you have to eat baby." I said sympathetically as I sat beside her on the bed.

her face was turned towards me but her hair was covering her face.

I pushed the hair out of her face and wiped the tears. "I'm sorry." she mumbled.

I crinkled my eye brows. "For what?" I asked.

she shrugged, more tears falling down her face. "Everything. for being a bitch at school and for dragging you into my bullshit of a life."

"You don't have a reason to be sorry. I'm not mad or upset. I'm actually happy that I met you and that I can help you. you might not know it but you help me too."

"How?"

"in ways that im not ready to tell you yet."

she nodded.

"Let's eat now; Wilmer is a great cook."

she nodded and stood off the bed, following me downstairs to the table.

I sat on one side and she sat across from me.

we sat in silence until Wilmer called my name.

I stood and went into the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked.

"How much do you want?" he asked me.

he smiled at me and my stomach fluttered.

I smiled shyly before speaking. "Um, a normal amount but just put a few scoops on Lilly's plate." I said.

he gave me a weary look and I leaned back to see if Lilly could here us.

I then leaned towards him before whispering "Eating disorder."

he nodded, giving me a sympathetic look before making out plates.

he placed me and Lilly's food on the table before going back in the kitchen to get his.

he also brought back cups of soda.

Lilly gave me a look after looking at the amount of food.

not a 'this is too much' look or a 'this looks nasty look' but a 'how did he know' kind of look.