Savior

I stood there, frozen. I felt horrified all of a sudden. I came upon the unexpected realization.

The person was playing the piano.. he was creating a beautiful melody but it sounded melancholic, making my sadness worse.

"...why..?" Was all I could ask with tears streaming down my face.

"Who are you?" The person playing the piano stopped.. he looked at me, confused.

His dyed blue hair has turned back to its original color.. white. His eyes are still the color of crimson. They're like jewels. His voice.. it's the same.

And this world I am in currently is not at all the dream realm, but his very own tiny world.

"France..?" I tried to call out to him.

I remember everything now.

His face shows confusion as his brows furrow closer to each other. He narrows his eyes as he looks at me.

"My name.. I think it was Alistair." France says in a calm voice however, he sounded uncertain.

"It's me..! It's Algaia!" I raised my voice, thinking as if it could reach the bottom of his heart..

..where our memories are possibly locked away.

I know now.

Everything.

Our past. Our future that has been reversed.

But.. the same cycle will not repeat itself.

I swallow the heavy feelings and kept silent as I let the tears fall again.

Because..

Alistair gave me the power to remember. He protected me.. and my precious memories, without protecting his own.

"You idiot.." I muttered as he stood up. "It would have been easier for you to let me forget everything while you remember everything.. so you can just make me remember afterwards! Idiot! Idiot!" I yelled at him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but surely, you know something." France smirked, just the way he always does.

His personality might be still the same. But then again, since he don't know me, is this the Alistair of before he even met the past me? How much time was reversed for him?

I grip my hand as I find it harsh and cruel.

You saved me again.
That way.. I can save you.

Is that what you wanted me to do, France?

I know just what to do now. It's all thanks to you. This time, I want to be your savior.

Note: Day 1 starts in the next two chapters. Give me your wildest guess!