Protect you (Namjoon's Ending)

Depuis le début

"So you like him?" The bartender smirks as he wipes a glass dry.

A smile creeped up my face as I think about it, I circled my finger around the rim of my cup, "Yeah... Yes I do..."

The bartender almost lets out a scoff, in disbelief, but of course tries to hold it in for respect. "What do you like about him?"

"Hmm I like how he's so straightforward, very brave, and very humble and witty. He's very cute too... I know he cares about me but... ahh~ I don't know whether he actually cares about me or that he is only caring for me because he was guilty for shouting at me," I let my hand run through my hair, "He may not even like me. He's just sending me mix signals."

"Well, how about you ask him?" He jerks his head forward to signal me to look behind me.

I turn my head to see Namjoon standing by the entrance, looking straight back at me. 'Sh*t,' I thought to myself.

The bartender lets out a smile, trying to restrain himself from grinning, "I'll go outside for a quick smoke," he quickly whispers to me.

Before I could snap my head back at him, about to whine why he was leaving me with Namjoon. The bartender had already walked away from his station and passed Namjoon, patting the rapper on a shoulder as if he was indicating him good luck.

'Where's my good luck pat?' I thought to myself.

As if on cue, the bartender winks back at me over Namjoon's shoulder and mouthing, "Good luck Y/N!"

Namjoon walks towards me and asked, "what are you doing here?"

'Waiting for you...' "Nothing much..." I answered vaguely.
I wish I could spit it out, 'I like you!' I wish I could be as courageous as Namjoon.
"Anyways how about you?" I asked him back.

"Oh um, nothing much I suppose. Just wanted to catch up with a friend that's all," he sat down on a stool beside me.

"Y/N-" "Namjoon-"

We both started to chuckle at the fact we said each others' names in unison, as well as interrupted each other's sentences.

"You go first," Namjoon insisted.

"No you-"

"I insist, it's fine..."

I took a deep breath, "... umm ok..." I turned to face him, and held his hands in mine, "I like you..."

'Oh gosh, I can't believe I just said that, I completely just bombed my confession on him. I want to hide in a hole, oh my lord...'

Namjoon blinked a few times, and held his breath. He was absolutely bewildered. But now there is no turning back, I want to make sure my feelings get across to him.

"I'm actually here (at this bar), waiting for you to confess my feelings to you," I continued, "I don't want to just be your friend, I want to be more than that. I like being with you, though I feel you may not feel the same way... But it was still fun. And I know you probably have forgotten that one night you were drunk, but that night you kissed me. I know you probably didn't mean to, but I felt something... like a connection. I don't know if you even like me... But I know my feelings for you won't change-"

My lips were sealed by Namjoon's, he shuts me up by kissing me. He slowly parts his lips away from mine and whispers to me in that deep voice of his, "Don't worry, I remember..."

"But, you said..."

"I just didn't want it to be awkward between us, I thought it was for the best for us to forget about that night..." He hugged me into his warm embrace and made a sigh, "I never thought you would ever like me back... Not the way I've treated you last year... I never wanted to hurt you like that... You've shown me that I wanted to protect you.... I like you a lot Y/N. I'm so happy you have given me this chance to show you how much I love you- I mean like you...."

I giggled, "Well I like you too..."

I pressed my lips against his as my heart beats loudly, to let him know that I liked him back. And I could almost hear his, as if he is sending the same message that he liked me too.

~ NAMJOON's ENDING ~

~ Epilogue ~

3rd p.o.v

"Aww you win again," Y/N pouted as she tossed her cards onto the rest of the pile.

"Are you going easy on me Y/N?" Namjoon questioned.

It has been around 3 years since they've started dating. Since they don't spend much time together, Y/N sometimes come over to Bangtan's dorm to spend time with her boyfriend during the evening. Usually they would talk while playing games together, such as video games or card games. Tonight, the couple just played a few rounds of card games on his bed.

"No way," she chuckled, ".... Or am I?"

Namjoon chuckled with Y/N, glancing at Y/N's hand and back at her eyes. He intertwines his hand with Y/N's, occasionally rubbing his thumb over her hand. "Haha... At least we will have no chance of breaking a claw game..."

——————

Meanwhile at the arcade

"Excuse me," the child tugged on the shirt of the employee.

"Yes?" Replied the employee.

"The claw machine is not working all of the sudden and I had already put money in it. So?"

"Well that's weird, I'll go over and check..."

———————

Back to the couple, still in 3rd person

Namjoon lets out a long deep sigh, "I want to spend more time with you, with our busy schedules it's been difficult to see each other," he then leans his head into the nook of her neck, his poofy hair tickling her neck, "I miss you, like all of the time."

Y/N leans her head onto his, "Same here... I miss you too. I like being with you."

"Same here," he smiles and kisses his girlfriend's cheek sweetly. The innocent kiss on the cheek transitions to a kiss between lips. Y/N slowly entangles her arms around Namjoon's neck as Namjoon wraps his around her petite waist. Namjoon laid Y/N down, making Y/N's back lay upon the mattress while he hovers over her. Their lips still connected together.

Namjoon finally pulls their lips apart, looking down at Y/N with serious eyes, "Can you live with me?..."

~~~~~~~

Kyukie's Note:
I know what you guys are thinking, I know and bet that Bangtan would stay together as roommates forever but... this is just a fanfic not real life so chill mate.... CHILL

And dang there is a lot of kissing in these endings 😂😂
Also the beginning part when Y/N rejects Jungkook is the same from the previous ending.

Hope you liked Namjoon's ending and Epilogue, it's beautiful.

Anyways have a great day!