Chapter 26

A/N: Some random piano music over on the side for when you get to that part. If you want it that is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned toward Trevor. "So what do you think so far?"

"I think it gives my house a run for it's money." He smirked.

I laughed, leaning back against the door. "Good, because it does. This, to me, is the best room in the house. That's why I saved it for last."

I pushed the door open and walked in to my grandfather's den. This was by far the most peaceful place in the whole house. I would come here late at night when everyone was asleep and just sit here. There are plenty of books to read so I was never bored.

He looked around and then over at me. "This is very you."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Yes." He answered simply. He walked over to the piano in the center of the room. "Do you play?"

I shrugged. "I can play the simple stuff...and by simple I mean Mary Had A Little Lamb simple."

He laughed. "Am I allowed to?"

"If you can."

I seriously thought he was joking, but no. He sat down on the stool and looked down at the keys. I watched him carefully as he placed them where they needed to be.

"I haven't done this in a while so it might be bad." He said, looking up at me. He took a deep breath and started to move his fingers across the keys.

The smile that spread across my face was unstoppable. I never would have expected Trevor Casey to be the kind of person to play piano, but Trevor seems to be proving me wrong a lot these days. I didn't realize I was moving closer to him until I was sitting next to him. He glanced over at me and smiled.

He didn't seem to be playing any certain song. Where ever his fingers went is what he played. I watched in amazement until he hit the very last note. I didn't want it to be over. It was too pretty to end. I had chills from head to toe.

He closed his eyes and smiled a little. "That wasn't bad for not playing in years."

"Wasn't bad? Trevor that was incredible!" I shrieked.

"You think so? I've actually done better."

"How much better can it get?"

He smirked down at me. "I could get a lot better."

The double meaning in his words was clear and gave me goosebumps. "How?"

"You really want to know?" He moved a little closer to me.

"I-I don't know."

Trevor seemed to know. As he got closer my heart sped up. What do I do? What do I do? Do I stop it? Do I let him keep going? My emotions were out of control and he was so close.

"You know we don't have to pretend right now?" I told him. "No one is around."

He looked at me with intensity. "Who says I'm pretending."

I didn't get a chance to answer. His lips were on mine before I could protest, not that I would want to. My fingers went to his hair, tangling themselves in it. I have kissed other guys before, I've kissed Trevor before, but none of them have ever been like this. The only person I have ever wanted to kiss like this is Kenny. Now I could barely think of his name.

Trevor pulled me into his lap and it was only then I realized I was in the dress I wore at dinner. I also noticed that I'm in a very vulnerable position. But who am I to stop this? He picked me up and carried me to he couch, laying me back so he was on top of me, never once breaking the kiss.

He moved from my lips to my neck, giving me time to breathe. That was pretty much useless considering every time his lips made contact with my skin, me heart would speed up. I was breathing unevenly.

I pulled him back up to my lips and felt him smile. As much as I am loving this feeling right now, my brain decided to remind where exactly we were, and I started laughing. Yeah...awkward.

Trevor looked down at me with an amused look. "What?"

"We're seriously making out in my grandfather's study." I laughed. I don't know why this was so funny to me. I think I'm just hysterical.

"Would you rather us go somewhere else?"

I shook my head. "No, I really don't think we need do this anywhere."

"Oh..." His face fell. I immediately wanted to take back what I said.

"Trevor, I didn't mean it like that. I meant here. We don't need to this here at this house. You never know who could be snooping around at night."

"You really think your grandparents would get up at one in the morning and come find you?" He asked.

"You never know!"

He chuckled but rolled off of me. I wonder what this means now? Does Trevor like me, or is this just a spur of the moment thing?

"What does this do to us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He pushed a piece of hair behind me ear as he asked. The gesture made me smile.

"I mean, you've kissed me before but that was because the Michelle girl was watching, and you've been acting like my boyfriend all day to put on a show for my grandparents. No one is here now. So...what does this mean?"

He smiled. "What do you want it to mean?"

"I don't know. Three weeks ago you told me you were in love with Kelly. I don't know what to make of this."

"I'm not sure how I feel about Kelly anymore. When we first started talking again I was sure Kelly was the one person I wanted be with...Now she's not the one I think about constantly."

I bit my lip, holding back my smile. "Who are you thinking about?"

"You." He answered, making me smile from ear to ear.

I wasn't sure what to say to him. I've never been put into a situation like this. "For real? You're choosing me over Kelly?" Good thing to say Andy. Put yourself down when I guy tells you he likes you. Huge turn on.

"I never chose Kelly over you. I just forgot how I felt. Andy, it's always been you but we lost touch. Look, I don't know when or why I made myself forget about my feelings for you, but I know now. Andy you are the one I want."

"Really? Even when we get back to school and you pretty girls walking down the hallway?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes. I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He linked his pinky with mine and pulled me closer to him. "Pinky promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I know this is short, so to make up for it, I'll post another chapter within the next two days. Hopefully it will be better than this. I pretty much had all of this planned but I couldn't get it to come out right. Anyway I promise I'll post again soon. Vote and comment! :)