Chapter 14

"What the hell is this?!" Someone yelled.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Why do people always have to wake me up from my naps so rudely?

"Hey!" They yelled again. I opened my eyes to Jake standing above me. "What's going on?"

"I'm sleeping. What does it look like?"

"With Kenny?"

What was he talking about? I looked beside me, and there he was. Sleeping like a baby. A very sexy baby. I wonder what would happen if I kissed him...

"Andy!"

"Stop yelling. You'll wake him up." I told him.

He stared at me. "I really couldn't care less if I wake him up Andy."

"Jake, stop being so hostile. It's not like anything happened. We took a nap."

"You look pretty comfortable." He mumbled.

I was very comfortable, actually, wrapped in Kenny's arms. Hopefully this will be a natural thing in the near future.

"It's time for dinner, mom said to come down. I guess I should tell her Kenny's staying?"

"Yeah go ahead. We'll be down in a minute."

He nodded and went to the door. Before leaving, he looked back at me and Kenny one more time. I laughed at him. He's so over protective.

When Jake was gone, I took the opportunity to watch Kenny sleep. This really has happened only a hand full of times. He's spent the night over here before. I'm always the one to fall asleep first, but he wakes up first. He looks adorable when he's asleep. Almost innocent, and that is saying something because he's not innocent. I reached out and traced his features, but stayed away from his lips. I knew if I went there I would kiss him, and that would ruin everything.

"You know I'm awake?" He asked, smirking.

My eyes widened but I didn't pull my hand away. I had to play it cool. "Yes I did." I lied.

He opened his green eyes. "Am I really that amazing?"

"You're cute when you sleep." I shrugged as I started getting up, "but now that you're awake, I'm through admiring the cuteness."

"Whatever. Just admit that you're in love with me."

I forced a laugh. "Well I would, but my mom taught me never to tell lies."

"Haha you're so funny."

I rolled my eyes. "Lets go eat."

"Then movie time?" He asked eagerly.

I smiled. "Yes, then movie time."

Dinner went by like every other dinner Kenny has ever been present for. My mother absolutely adores him. She thinks he's "charming". I'm not sure where she sees charm. When I'm alone with him, he acts more...horny. Not that I'm complaining.

"So how that girl of yours Kenny?" My mom asked.

I wanted to throw my roll at her. Why does she have to bring Kelly up when this is the week I'm trying to forget she exists?

"Oh she's fine. She went to visit her grandma this week so I'm making sure to spend all the time I can with my other favorite girl." He answered, winking at me.

Don't blush. Don't blush. DON'T BLUSH!

"Oh Andy! You're blushing." Mom said. "How cute it that? I feel like I should go get my camera. This is a picture moment."