Chapter 12

A/N: This is way too short, and pretty much sucks. Just warning you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stomped down the hall with Kenny right behind me. I was so mad, and it wasn't because I was late for first period. No, if what Kenny told me was true, I was going to punch Trevor in the face. I'll punch him even if it wasn't true.

"You look determined." Kenny said.

"I am determined." I growled.

"It's kind of hot."

Normally that comment, coming from him, would have made me blush and giggle like an idiot. Right now, it didn't phase me.

I got to my first period class and was about to open the door, but Kenny stopped me. "Andy, I know you're mad, but you can't just walk in there and kill the guy. You'll get detention for disrrupting class and maybe some...profanities."

He was right. I needed to calm myself.

"Look, first period will be over soon. Just sit here and wait for the bell to ring, and then do your thing." He told me.

I leaned against the lockers and closed my eyes. "I can't do this." I mumbled.

"Do you want me too?"

I shook my head. "Kenny, you will fight him. I just want to yell at him and tell him I'm done with the p-" Kenny looked at me expectantly. He didn't catch my little almost screw up. "Tell him I'm done with him." I finished.

"You shouldn't have started with him."

"I don't need reminded Kenny!"

"Geez child, calm it down."

"Sorry." I sighed. "I just found out I was being used. I'm a little tense."

"I understand." He said

The bell needs to hurry up and ring! I want to yell at Trevor so bad, it's killing me. This is the second freaking time he's lied to me. I think the worst part about it is I found out from Kenny both times. I'm trying to get him to think Trevor is a good guy and he keeps telling me all this terrible stuff about him. He proabably thinks I'm stupid by now.

Finally the bell rang. Of course Trevor was the last one out the door. Kenny patted me on the head and told me not to do anything that will get me suspended. I wasn't making any promises. I'm mad.

I stomped over to Trevor. "I need to talk to you."

He smiled. "Hey, where were you?"

"That's not important at the moment, but I need to talk to you right now!"

"Actually I need to talk to you too." He said.

"I don't care what you have to say!"

"Well you should because it's about the list I told you about." He said.

I stared at him, a little confused. "What about the list?"

He sighed, and pulled me around the corner. I was getting so many glares from all the girls, but I didn't pull my hand away.

"You know how I told you the list was girls that guys would want a serious relationship with?"

"Yes." I glared at him.

"Well I lied."

My mouth dropped. He was admitting it?! No! He's not supposed to admit it. I haven't yelled at him yet.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because it made it sound better than what it really is, which is a list of girls that guys want to sleep with. I'm the one that put your name on it. Before you get mad, that list was made like three months ago." He explained.

How do I react to this? "Um, what made you tell me this now?"

"Because after I went home the other day, it started to bug me. I felt bad, and then I realized that people would eventually see us together. The guys that have seen the list will automatically assume that I'm just trying to use you for sex, and you would probably hear about it eventually. I just need you to know, that's not it at all. Everything I've told you about my feelings for Kelly, are true. I realized last night that if I want to make this work, I can't lie to you. I just didn't want you to hear it from someone else and get hurt."

I shook my head, trying to clear it. Do I continue to be angry at him, or forget it? He cares about me getting hurt, otherwise he wouldn't have told me anything.

"Andy, say something." He snapped his fingers.

"Sorry, I was just...I already...I mean, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." I told him.

He tilted his head to the side. Cute! "Did you already know?"

"Yeah, since this morning. Kenny told me." I said

He chuckled. "That dude is trying his hardest to get you away from me."

I tried not to smile. "I guess he is."

"Are you ok? I would understand if you don't want to do this anymore."

"You won't lie to me anymore?"

"Pinky promise." He grinned.

I giggled and linked my pinky with his. I wonder how long this will continue to be our thing.

"So we're good?" He asked.

"Not completely. I still don't like the fact that you have lied to me twice in the past week."

He ran a hand through his hair. "Can I make it up to you somehow?"

I bit my lip. Do I really need Trevor and Kenny trying to make things up to me? That doesn't sound like it would end well, but what the hell?

"Can I get back to you on that?"

He laughed. "Sure. I have to get to class, I can't be late again. I'll see you later."

I waved at him and walked back the way I had come. Kenny saw me and walked over. "So how did the yelling go?"

"It didn't."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm really sorry this has taken so long to post. My computer quit working and it just wasn't fun. This chapter is waaaaaaaaay to short for my liking, but I'll try to post a longer better one soon. Vote and comment! :)