Chapter 33

“Well that’s not really the position I pictured walking in on when I got here.” Brock said, walking into Trevor’s room.

I pulled away from Trevor’s lips to send him a glare. This is the third time someone has interrupted this make out session. First it was Matt, then Mark, now Brock. Can’t I just kiss my boyfriend in peace?

“In case you can’t understand the look she’s giving you, it means leave.” Trevor told him.

Brock rolled his eyes and flopped down on the couch next to us. “I doubt it was leading to anything.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“It means you’re not like all the other girls he’s been with and won’t put out in the first week. Take it as a compliment. You’re not a whore.”

“Oh.” I said, sliding off Trevor’s lap and cuddling into his side.

He put an arm around me and continued talking to Brock. I tried to keep up but what Brock said bothered me. What if Trevor wanted a girl like that? What if he liked that? Does he expect that from me?

“Hey! Earth to Andy!” Trevor said, getting my attention back.

“Sorry. What?”

“Do you want to go to the lake with us?”

“Sure. Can you run me by my house so I can get my stuff?”

“Yeah,” he turned to Brock. “We’ll meet you there.”

Brock nodded. “Ok, but don’t go back to making out. I’m not waiting around all night.”

I smiled a little. “Shut up and leave.”

When he was gone Trevor leaned down and kissed me again. “Sorry he had to interrupt too. I’ll make it up to you though.”

“Good,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. “How are you going to do that?”

He grinned. “I can think of a few ways.”

I bit my lip and looked at my feet. “I bet you can.”

“You ok?” He asked.

“I’m fine. Come on.”

The ride to my house was silent. All I kept thinking about was if I was going to be enough for Trevor after the next week, and what going to happen if I’m not. I’ve never had a lot of luck with relationships which means I get attached to people easily. I’m sure I am way more into Trevor than he is into me.

He pulled into my driveway and I ran inside, trying my best to ignore Jake and Cassie making out on the couch. That’s seriously all they do now. I don’t even want to think about what they do when no one is here.

I grabbed my stuff and changed into my bathing suit. It’s been awhile since I’ve been swimming at the lake. Last time I was there though was not a fun experience. There was a giant fish that grew very fond of my leg. I haven’t entered the lake since. I guess that’s about to change though.

I said goodbye to Cassie and Jake, which went ignored, and walked back out to Trevor’s car. Once again the ride was silent. I know I’m over thinking this. I mean Trevor literally could have had any girl he wanted and he chose me. He wouldn’t do that just because he can. Would he?

“What’s wrong?” He suddenly asked.

I looked at him. “What do you mean?”

“I know something is wrong. You haven’t spoken a word to me since we left and it’s making me feel like I’ve done something wrong.”