Chapter 11

"Hey." Kenny smiled at me as I got into his car.

"Hi." I was tired. I didn't know how early he was talking, so I got up an hour before I usually do. I was going to show him that I didn't like these morning surprises.

He laughed at my mood. "You can't be mad at me when I'm trying to make up for being a bad friend. That ruins the whole point."

"I'm not mad, I'm tired. And you are not a bad friend, you just screwed up a few times."

"Well I'm going to try to stop doing that."

I rolled my eyes. He says that now, but as soon as Kelly gets back at the end of the week, he'll be back to going everywhere with her. I should just face it, I've been replaced.

"I really am going to stop." He said quietly. "I thought about it, and everything you said was true. I've been making you my second choice. Even Kelly's realized it. She asks me sometimes if I want spend some time with you, and I tell her no. I don't want her to get jealous, but when I told her I was spending basically the whole week with you, she told me that it was about time and I need to stop neglecting you."

I smiled. "I'm glad your girlfriend has some common sense."

"Want to know a secret?" He asked, leaning over the armrest.

I inched away from his closeness. "Sure."

He smirked. "I'm kinda glad she's gone for a week."

I turned my head so he wouldn't see me blush. "That's horrible Kenny."

"Is it?" I nodded. "I think you like it too."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. Why is he doing this to me?!

"Come on Andy, just admit it."

I looked at him. "Are we going somewhere?"

He sighed and sat up straight in his seat. I watched as he started driving. Is it weird that I was totally turned on when I watched him drive? Because I was. Like really turned on. Like to the point where if he looked at me in a sexy way, we wouldn't get to school today. I needed to turn my attention to something else.

I looked out the window at our surroundings. The house were getting bigger and fancier. We were heading to the other side of town. Why?

"Kenny, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He mumbled.

"You know I hate surprises."

He shrugged. "You know I hate when you avoid me, and you did that all day yesterday. Which by the way, I would like to know why."

I rolled my eyes. "I just wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone."

"Except Trevor."

"I avoided him too."

"Until he came over to your house, and into your BEDROOM!" He said.

"What's the big deal? You're in my bedroom all the time."

He shook his head. "That's different. What if he had done something to you?"

"Uh Kenny, how many times have you tried to feel me up on my bed, just for fun?"

He smiled. "You know you love it."

Oh yes I do. "No Kenny."

"Yes you do, but it's not the point."

"Yeah, the point is you are over reacting to this whole thing. Trevor is not as bad of a guy as you think is." I told him.

He was quiet for a long time. Why isn't he talking? Did I say something that made him angry? We need to stop making eachother mad. The plan isn't going to work if we can't stand the sight of eachother.

"You like him don't you?" He finally asked, catching me off gaurd.

"What?" Don't get on to this subject. I hadn't asked Trevor what I say if that question came up. I was going into panic mode.

"Trevor. You like him." It was a statement, not a question.

"As a friend." I said. My mouth was dry. I can't do this. Not yet.

He looked at me. "If he asked you out today, would you say yes?"

"I...I don't know." I would say yes, because I know it's fake. It means nothing. I'm not telling Kenny that though.

He nodded. "So you wouldn't say no?"

"I wouldn't say yes either."

"But you wouldn't say no."

I was getting annoyed. "No Kenny! I wouldn't say no! Happy!"

"No. The fact that you're considering him at all makes me mad."

"Why?! Why is it such a bad thing? What has he ever done to you?" I asked.

"Trevor, himself, doesn't bother me. His actions do."

"What actions of his bother you? Please enlighten me with your knowledge of Trevor."

He rolled his eyes at my sarcasm. "He wrote your name down."

"What?" He's mad at Trevor because he wrote my name.

"In the boys locker room."

Oooh! The list that Trevor was talking about in the locker room. "Yeah, he told me about that."

He looked at me, confused. "He told you?"

"Well he didn't tell me he wrote it down, but he told me I was on it. It actually made me really happy." I said.

"You were happy about being on a list of girls guys are going to try and sleep with?"

"Well ye-" Wait a minute. "What?"

"Andy, all the single guys made a list of girls they want to sleep with. They each picked a girl and try to get her. Trevor wrote your name down."

No. Trevor wouldn't do that. Would he? "Oh my God."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay! A chapter! Who's happy? If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! Hahaha I'm in a great mood today. So what do you think about the ending? I think...TREVOR IS IN SOME SERIOUS SHIZ!!!!!!!! What's going to happen? Is the plan even real? Will she leave him hanging? So many questions that I have the power to give you answers to....or not ;). Does anyone read these little notes I put at the bottom of the chapters? Comment bunnies if you read this! Hahaha I'm crazy right now. Ok, well I'm going to go now. VOTE AND COMMENT!!! :)