CH 19: UN ANGE FRANÇAIS

A/N: For those of you who don't speak French, that means 'A French Angel' ;). There's a top mentioned below that looks like that ^.

Castiel came by the afternoon the same day.

"Zachariah is dead." He exclaimed as if it was a secret to all present in the living room.

"Yeah genius, we killed him." Dean said.

"I wasn't finished, you rude human." Dean couldn't believe his ears. His face very well expressed he hadn't expected that.

"They got Adam. Maybe they are moving on from you, Dean." He concluded.

"Angelica, have you been in contact with Michael?" He asked. She put her phone aside and said,

"No, I don't think we've been contacted ever seen Zachariah's death." She looked at Sam for confirmation. He shook his head in agreement. Castiel sighed.

"Where is Gabriel?" He asked.

"In my room." She replied, which her three stares. "Oh, stop it you guys!" She got up in annoyance and headed to her room.

Angelica quietly opened her bedroom to see Gabriel was... sleeping? Resting? His eyes were closed, his hair were a mess. One of his hands stuck out of the bed and the ice pack on his chin had melted to water, and he didn't seem to be bothered. He was certainly sleeping. She tried to leave without making a noise, but Castiel's wings marked his entrance in the room.

"Are you all right?" He asked her in a loud voice, not realising the presence of Gabriel. She tried to shush him, but Gabriel was already awake. His eyes barely opened and he could barely open his mouth. Angelica sighed in frustration. "Heal him?" She asked Castiel.

"Yes, of course." Castiel went and healed the archangel who seemed a lot better now.

"Did you get my text?" He asked turning to her, his face filled with hope and glee.

"Yes, Castiel, I did. I'm very happy with the progress you are making." She laughed.

"Thank you." He bowed his head a little in courtesy.

Gabriel was just observing all this silently. "Here, Mister 'Angels don't sleep'?" She caught Gabriel's attention, "You wanna eat?" He nodded slowly in embarrassment. She pursed her lips and went outside, Castiel following closely behind.

Angelica prepared a bowl of chicken noodle soup and brought it to Gabriel. He was still lying in bed and seemed a little dizzy. "Here," She put the bowl on her night stand and went to her dressing table to fetch a hairbrush. Gabriel observed she had changed her clothes. She pushed her hair to one side to reveal she was wearing an extremely stylish top. Gabriel couldn't stop himself from staring, when he heard a familiar voice, followed by the noise of flapping wings,

"My, my, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Angelica immediately swerved in the direction of the sound and smiled to see who it was. That thick British accent needed no introduction.

"And who are you getting so dressed up for?"

"Who else could it be? You." Angelica smiled and moved forward towards Balthazar, following his lead.

"Oh, darling, you're such a tease. I swear if Castiel wasn't there, I would've--"

"Excuse me? What is happening?" Gabriel chimed in. His face showed utter confusion.

"Ah, Brother! How are you doing?" Balthazar moved to Gabriel's bed.

"Much better. And thank you." He replied.

"Oh, not a big deal really." He shrugged off the gracious comment.

"Angela, seriously though, where are you going?" Balthazar asked seriously.

"We were actually just going to call you, Zar. With the world ending, it's like an all hands on deck situation here. And also, how many times have I told you it isn't like that!" Gabriel saw a slight blush creep up her cheeks. His jealousy knew no bounds. First flirtation, then a nickname too?!

Balthazar laughed lightly, giving her one of those seductive looks he was famous for.

"Well, ma Cherie, you're right on time. I need your help too."

A/N: GuYS. GUYS. hOly CRaP What the Wow over a hundred reads in less than a day?! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!

Sorry for the small chapter. I have an exam on Sunday and I got a little busy. Long chapters will come very soon. Promise :)

Also, I love Balthazar. He was[is?] such an awesome character! Plus Sebastian Roche fueled such life into him! <3 Who has been your favorite angel so far? Good Old Castiel or some baddie? ;) Comment and let me know! I love to hear from you guys!

Do comment and star to appreciate this story furthermore! Your reads mean soo much to me! most of all, enjoy yourself! <3 :D