CH 11: A HOSTILE CONCLAVE

"No, no, no, no, no! I'm not going to let this happen! First me, now you? You will never say yes to him Angelica, do you understand me?" Sam was practically screaming. That was his reaction as soon as she told him about Lucifer and her dream.

"Chill your bones, dude or a vein will pop." Angelica said nonchalantly. She was sitting in a relaxed manner of the couch holding a drink; it was about three in the morning. Dean was beside her. His elbows rested on his knees, head in hands.

"That's why that damn angel was fluttering around her all the time." Bobby added, referring to Gabriel. "If I ever find him, I swear..."

"Uncle, can we not, please?'' Angelica looked at Bobby dead in the eyes. There was a momentary silence.

"Did he say when Michael would come?" Dean asked. His voice was emotionless.

"Really, Dean? That's how you respond to what she just said?" Sam asked.

"Nope. Why?" Angelica said, ignoring Sam. She eyed Dean curiously. He did not say anything.

"Speak up, I know you're gonna do something stupid, you've got that look." Bobby asked, approaching Dean.

Dean puffed. "Let's summon that son of a bitch." Dean stood up.

"Why, you suddenly wanna die now?" Bobby asked. Bobby stood up too.

"Dean, that is suicidal. What have you got on your mind?" Angelica asked him calmly. She put her glass down and walked towards him.

"We talk that's what. Kill him if we are lucky." Dean said, moving towards the weapons table.

Sam scoffed. "It's official, he's losing it." He spoke to Angelica.

"Well, you got a better plan?!" Dean's voice rose at Sam.

"No, but at least I'm sensible enough to know that what you're doing is moronic!" Sam moved towards Dean. Angelica came in between the two.

"Okay, enough. The last thing I want is you two fighting!" She put a hand on both of them, stopping them from moving any closer to each other.

"Angelica is right; this is a moment of grave importance." Castiel added, as soon as he entered the room with a wing flapping noise. "And yes, Dean, your plan to kill Michael is imbecile; but to summon him is not. It can be done tomorrow, at dusk, or never in 110 years."

"Well, then what are we waiting for. Let's get Mister Goody two shoes' ass here." Dean replied and walked out of the room. Castiel followed him. Angelica was about to go with him when Sam grabbed her wrist. "Angelica, no! Please I'm begging you."

"Sam, I'm not gonna say yes to Michael! The best thing we can do is speak to him. He can give us downsides of Lucifer, and Lucifer can give us downsides of him. I'm gonna play both sides for a while. I'm smart, unlike Dean." She smiled and made Sam leave her wrist. She left quietly. Bobby patted Sam's back. "Bobby," He began, but was stopped in the middle by him. "I know son, I know." With that he left the room too.

By 5:00 pm next day, everything was set. Sam started the spell recitation. Dean stood in front of Angelica as if protecting her from anything and everything. Strong thunder and lightning surrounded them, the rooftop blew away. A young man appeared in the circle of holy fire.

"Dean, you could have just called, I would have appeared." He said, observing the circumstances. "Angelica Winchester, I assume my brother has met you already, and this is what it is about." He said eyeing her. "Well, you are smart, got to give that one to you." She remarked.

"I wish to speak to you privately." He snapped his fingers and Dean, Sam and Bobby disappeared.

"Ooh la la, magic!" She said sarcastically, hiding her fear.

"Is this some sort of joke to you?" He asked approaching her. He stopped at the circumference. He looked at the holy fire circle and smirked.

"No, but I hear its like Sunday dinner to you." Gabriel's voice resonated in her mind.

"Angelica, this is cardinal. The world will end if you align with the Abomination."

"I know." She circled him.

"Then why aren't you making a decision?" He was getting enraged and she could feel it.

"Well, what if I tell you I would support you, what do you offer me?" She asked him, looking in his eyes.

"Nothing, honestly. And my brother can't offer you anything either." She looked in disbelief at him for a moment. "Well then I won't say yes to you. You're boring." She sighed.

"Do you honestly think, I need you, a petty human, to win this?" He started walking towards her once again. She felt a chill run down her spine for a moment and moved backwards.

"Your alignment with me is going to make my victory easy and fast, not certain because it is irrefutable. I'm going to win this, and I'm going to kill the Devil, because my Father ordered me to do so. It's going to happen because I'm going to make it happen. '' He stepped out of the holy oil circle and approached her, "I will try my best to convince you, force you if I have to," She could have sworn she saw a spark in her eyes, this moment was going to haunt her for a while. "But don't you ever, presume for a moment that your absence will make me the slightest bit powerless." She could feel his breath on her body, that was how close he stood to her. She was scared now. But he just left. She breathed a sigh of relief and took the support of a nearby table to stabilize herself. Dean rushed in. "Whoa, what happened? What did he say?" he asked examining her for any scratches. "Nothing different than Lucifer. Except he threatened me."

Sam approached her and saw the circle of holy oil still lit up. "Where did he go? How did he leave?"

"Apparently, he can't be trapped in a holy oil circle. He stepped out of it and told me my alignment with anyone won't affect his victory. He'll just win faster with me."

"Thank god he didn't take you." Sam continued.

"He can't, he needs my consent."

"Right. Let's go to your room and think this through then." Sam said, everyone followed him outside.