CH 9: HAMMER OF THE GODS: PART 2

Very soon, Lucifer arrived. Even though they were locked up inside, they could hear screams and blood splatters. He fought with almost all the Gods outside in the hallway. Sam, Dean and Angelica stayed locked up inside the main ballroom with the Goddess. When Lucifer entered the hallway he saw them standing behind the Goddess. Before he could say anything to the Winchesters, he was blazed up into flames by the Goddess' powers. But it did not affect him at all. The heat and vehemence of her powers made them jump behind a couch lying there. Angelica was pulled aside.

"Guard this with your life." Gabriel forced an object into Angelica's hand. Sam snatched it from her before she could even see what it was. She saw Gabriel was now facing his brother.

Suddenly, as soon as Lucifer was about to step on the Goddess and give her a final blow, He was pushed back out of the hall with a very strong force. He hit a wall very hard.

Gabriel stood with an angel blade in his hand. He picked the Goddess up and said

"Luci, I'm home." Lucifer stomped toward him angrily. Gabriel picked the Goddess up and held the angel blade before Lucifer, stopping him instantaneously.

"Guys, get her out of here." Not sure if he meant Angelica or the Goddess, Dean grabbed the goddess and ran outside. Sam followed, expecting Angelica to come behind. But she didn't.

On reaching out of the building, Dean did not see Angelica following behind. "Where the hell is she?" Dean exclaimed. But it was too late. The goddess commanded them to either drive or die. Angelica was still hidden behind the sofa.

"Over a girl, Gabriel? I knew you were slumming, but I hope you didn't catch anything." Lucifer said. Gabriel started his monologue with Lucifer. Realising everyone had left, Angelica slowly rose. Seeing her there did not surprise Gabriel. He had already felt her presence.

"Aw! Look who's here! The baby Winchester. Hello, dear." Lucifer said.

"Angela, why are you here? I told you to go." Gabriel said in a very calm tone. It was so quiet, it was haunting.

"I'm not leaving you alone. Not when you are trying to stop the world from breaking." Her tone was aggressive. They did not break eye contact for a moment.

"Aw. You guys are having a moment!" Lucifer cooed.

Gabriel tore his eyes from Angelica and looked at his brother.

"Lucifer, you're my brother and I love you. But you, are a great big bag of dicks."

Angelica stared wide eyed at Gabriel. He did not just say that, did he?

"What did you just say to me?" Lucifer's tone became very grave. "Watch your tone." It scared Angelica very much. She had goose bumps and felt her heartbeat racing. She knew the end was nigh.

She saw another Gabriel standing behind Lucifer but did not change her expression. She knew he must have had a strategy in his mind to meet up with a power as superior as his brother and she did not mean to spoil it. She knew that was the real him because of one of the bracelets on his hand that she bought him at a carnival they went together. The fake Gabriel was still talking. But all her attention was on the real one.

Lucifer started, "Brother, don't make me do this." She saw a glimpse of tears in Lucifer's eyes.

"No one makes us do anything." Gabriel replied back.

The real Gabriel rose his angel blade to thrust it into Lucifer. As soon as the blade was about to dig into Lucifer, he turned back around, grabbed Gabriel's wrist and stabbed the blade into Gabriel. "Amateur hocus pocus. But never forget, you learnt all your tricks from me, little brother." He twisted the blade in deeper.

Angelica screamed. "No!" and a blinding blue light covered the hall. The fake Gabriel disappeared in a fume of smoke and the real Gabriel thrust upon the ground, lifeless.

Angelica approached Gabriel's dead form slowly and observed his burnt wings on the floor. She slowly patted his cheeks in order to wake him up. In a childish voice she said, "Gabe?" A tear rolled down her face and hundreds followed but she did not say anything. This time there was no screaming. Not a whisper, not a sigh. She leaned in him keeping her head on his chest. Lucifer started, "Angelica, I'm sorry." She gave no reply. "Angelica?"

She slowly got up. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was a mess. She looked him straight in the eye and said in an audacious voice, "Leave. Now." Without another word, he left her alone with his dead brother. Angelica picked up her phone and called Dean.

"Where the hell are you?" was the voice that came from the other line.

She answered calmly, "I'm at the hotel. Where you left me. Gabriel's dead."

Dean said nothing for a moment. He knew she had lost it. It was a trait of the Winchesters to become extremely nonchalant under catastrophic circumstances. "We'll be there in a moment. Hold on."

As soon as Dean put the phone down, he said to Sam, "Gabriel's dead."

"Oh crap."

Sam and Dean reached the hotel in about an hour after the goddess told them to leave her at a crossroads. They found Angelica holding Gabriel, sitting silent. Sam rushed to her side and carried Gabriel out. Dean picked her up like a baby and carried her to the impala.

"Put me down Dean. I'm alright." Dean knew what she meant. She had got this quality from her oldest brother, where she refused to ever accept her miseries. He put her down and they went and gave Gabriel a proper burial the next morning. Angelica took the bracelet from his hand and then the water works began. But there was no screaming. She knew she had buried a part of herself with him, in that coffin.

As Angelica sat in a corner, inconsolable but not sobbing, Sam pulled out the thing Gabriel had told Angelica to guide with her life.

"Casa Erotica 13? That's what he wanted us to guard?" Sam shouted in anger. He played it anyways.

Every expected thing in that video happened and Gabriel did not say anything special about anything, except if they were watching the video he was dead. And of course, to put Lucifer back in the age, they will be needing the four rings from the Horsemen.

A/N: Idk what is happening but wattpad is deleting the " " and ' ' from my chapters. Let me know if you dont see them either! Don't forget to star and tell me how you feel about this so far!