"Yeah, Josh told me to be like it," I assured.

"Yep, it's a little hang sesh."

I smiled before hearing Tyler coming out with Josh and laughing a bit. They really were like best friends, and I checked my phone before getting a familar text.

Sapphire 🔥: heyyy, mom and dad are getting triggered w/o u here

they is thinkin of having you come home now

idk if they're really tellin truth if they go to New York😱

I was shocked to see these texts... Sapphire was probably telling the truth, and Josh interrupted my thoughts before saying "Hello..."

It gave me chills when he did that, and I said "Oh, sorry... Sis texting me about my parents worrying."

"Worrying about what?" Jenna asked while leaving the hotel with the bags.

I was confused at first with the bags being brought out of the hotel, and I asked "Why are you bringing the stuff with you?"

"We're gonna go back to Ohio," Josh said. "You didn't forget, did you?"

I faked a smile before going back in the hotel and getting my stuff ready before coming out a little tired and said "I need a donut..."

Jenna laughed before saying "Plain?"

I shook my head and said "With Spwinkles..."

When I said that, Jenna giggled before Josh said "Aww!! You're so cute when you say that!"

He kissed me before taking my stuff and said "Keep being this cute and I'll be doing everything for you."

"Really?" I said in shock. "Why, my fine sir, you may proceed on."

Tyler sighed along with smiling while Josh left first with me following behind.

*AIRPORT*

When we got to the airport, we got on the airplane before Josh sat down next to me along with an empty seat by him.

"You sure you don't feel awkward with someone sitting next to you?" I asked him.

He looked and said "Nobody will... There's barely anyone on first class, so..."

I sighed before he put his arm around me to kiss me again, and I said "I never got my donut with spwinkles..."

Josh looked at me and laughed with Tyler and Jenna looking over at us. "She's a keeper for me," Josh said smiling.

"You best wish so, Joshie," Jenna said giving me a thumbs up.

"I am so right."

The airplane intercom came on and said "Flight 1239 will be taking off in a few minutes..."

Josh sighed before I moved the little armrest splitting us apart so I can scooch in closer with him.

He rested his head on mine before I heard a "Aww" from Tyler and Jenna.

"They're SO gonna be annoying when they're with us..." Josh whispered.

"I know..." I said smiling. "We can handle it together."

I held his hand before he put his on mine before I did the same with his, and we kept playing until I gave up and couldn't wait to go back home.

Hopefully my parents wouldn't be mad...

*BACK IN OHIO*

It was pretty quick for a little travel since New York wasn't far from Ohio, and thank god it wasn't.