Under Your Umbrella

Comincia dall'inizio

I turned around to bash Bong-Cha playfully, "Unnie!~ (Korean term for sister)."

"Just kidding," she chuckles, "but seriously though, we barely see each other these days. It breaks my heart."

"Same here..."

"But how about your hair though?"

"What about my hair?"

"Have you ever thought of y'know... Changing it up? Gotta keep up with the trends. The black hair doesn't scream you."

"Well ha ha... I don't know to be honest. I don't want to dye it. I feel fine with this, but maybe in the next album."

Bong-Cha cocks her head as she gently tosses my hair, focusing on her work.
I pulled out my phone out of my bag, realising I had received a text message.

Taehyung: Heard the news! Good job for making it in.
I knew you would make it!
It's been a while since we've last talked or even seen each other...
You must be busy, I've been busy as well XD
How are you? Hope you are eating healthily and sleeping lots, I don't want you to be sick or to starve.
I miss you... I miss you a lot... I hope we could see each other soon~ very soon!
I like youuu... A lot...
Aish~~ >.< I'm so embarrassed
Even though I'm typing this over text, my heart is jumping and my face is so red \(////)\
Anyways good luck with all the training! Fighting!

I smiled a bit before we were called out by the photographer, "Group photo shoot!"

I jumped in my chair, snapping me out of that state.

"NE~ (YES~)" we chanted.

Us, girls gathered together to take our photos together.

I miss you... I miss you a lot... I hope we could see each other soon~ very soon!
I like youuu... A lot...

Those words almost disturbed me... How do I feel? I'm a terrible person for being unable to come up with a proper response to this. Do I like him back? Or do I like someone else? For JISOO CHRIST's sake, I'm going to become an idol eventually... Is it even possible to date any of them?

Though these thoughts keep flying in my head, almost giving me a headache. I was somewhat able to conceal it all under a joyous smile. The face of an idol.

~~~~~

We finished the day of training with dancing. I brushed my sweaty forehead with satisfaction as the busy day was over.

The girls and I chatted over things as we walk by the hallways.

We see Namjoon on his phone, walking in the hallways. He lifted his head which resulted us to make eye contact with him. "Annyeong-haseyo (Hello)," we all bowed as we past him.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello)," he greeted us back, "Oh Y/N," he grabs me by my wrist, turning me around, "may I speak with you for a moment?"

I looked back at the girls, Hei-Ran nodded, "We'll meet you outside."

"Thank you," I mouthed to them. They headed down the hallway and turned to a corner, disappearing from my view. I turn to face Namjoon, awaiting for whatever he had wanted to say.