His Last Passion

Kanina pa kinakabahan at pinagpapawisan si Jacob. It's their wedding day. Naiinis na nga siya dahil kanina pa siya tinutudyo ng kaibigan niyang si Nate.

"I bet Amanda will be a runaway bride,man". Natatawang pakli nito na ikinainit ng ulo niya.

"Shut up!"Ang gago talaga at nagawa pa siyang takutin.Ang bait at supportive  na kaibigan grabe. Ang malas ng mapapangasawa nito.

Natatawang nagtaas lang ito ng kamay at umatras sa kanya.

Feeling nga niya ay hihimatayin na siya sa kakahintay sa pagdating ng bridal car. Ilang ulit na rin niyang tiningnan ang relo niya. Hindi pa naman late si Amanda ngunit palagay niya ay kanina pa siya naghihintay.

"Are you okay,son?"Anang papa niya na katabi ang mama niya na inayos pa ang nagulong tuxedo niya.

"I'm fine,Pa. Kinakabahan lang."

"Don't worry Jake dadating yun,okay?"Pampalubag-loob na sabat naman ng mama niya."Ang gwapo mo anak.May pinagmanahan talaga!"Natatawang pakli nito at hinagkan siya sa pisngi na ikinangiti niya.

"Thank you Ma,Pa." Niyakap pa niya ang mga ito at sakto namang pagbukas ng pintuan ng simbahan.Napakalas siya sa pagkakayakap sa mga ito at at huminga ng malalim.Iniluwa nito ang babaeng kanina pa niya hinihintay.

She started walking and that's when a song started playing. Siya mismo ang pumili ng kantang iyon. He loved the message of the song and that's what he wanted to say to her soon-to-be wife.

James Arthur

"Say you won't let go"

I met you in the dark,
you lit me up
You made me feel as though
I was enough

We danced the night away,
we drank too much
I held  your back when
you were throwing up

He can see her smiling face despite
the tears that started to fall from her eyes even from afar. Oh! Her Amanda is so pretty.

And then you smiled over
your shoulder
For a minute I was stone cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya:
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
but you'd never know
Cause I played it cool when I
was scared of letting go

Right. Natakot ako dahil noon lang ako nakadama ng ganoon sa isang babae. She's just some noisy employee who made me feel things I haven't feel. Yes. I'm not just scared. I'm terrified to know what I'm feeling.

I know I needed you
but I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go(2x)

I wake you up with some
breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with
a kiss on your head

His eyes are bloodshot as he held her hand. He kissed the back of her hand as he whispered sweet nothings on her ear.

"Hear that,sweetheart? That's what I wanna do for the rest of my life."

Tumatango lang ito habang umiiyak na nakatitig sa kanya.

I'll take the kids to school,
wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars
for that night

When I look
over your shoulder
For a minute I forget
that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now,oh

And you look as
beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday
it'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so inlove with you
and I hope you know
Darling,your love is more than its
worth in weight in gold
We've come so far,my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you
until we're grey and old

Yes,sweetheart.From the day our eyes met,you're still the same beautiful girl whom I interviewed. The first girl who captured my attention. The first girl who awaken my playful heart.

Just say you won't let go(2x)

Ni hindi na nga niya nasubaybayan ang seremonyas ng kasal dahil sa kakatitig sa magiging asawa niya kung hindi lang siya tinanong ng pari.

"Jacob Saavedra,do you take Amanda Claire Lopez to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health,till death do you part?"

I wanna live with you
even when we're ghosts
Cause you were always there for me
when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you 'til
my lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part,
like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
now everybody knows
That it's just you and me
until  we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go(4x)

Patuloy pa rin ang kanta na nagsisilbing background music nila.

"I do,Father."Aniya at hindi na niya napigilan ang pag-iyak.

"I really do Father. You know sweetheart,I'm such an @sshole for hurting you so many times,for making you cry but I am glad you stayed with me despite of those struggles in our relationship.I am a fcked up guy with so many girls in my life before but you prove to me that you are more than enough. That love really exists.D@mn baby but I am so inlove with you.You are my very last passion that I'll surely keep. And I can't wait to be with you for every single day in our life."

Binalingan naman ng pari si Amanda na namumula na ang ilong sa kakaiyak magmula pa kanina.

"Amanda Claire Lopez,do you take Jacob Saavedra to be your lawfully wedded husband,in sickness and in health,till death do you part?"

"Yes,Yes I do father."Natatawang sigaw nito na ikinatawa din ng mga bisita.

"My God sweetheart! I'm relieved now knowing that you will be completely mine. No other girls around you.Ang gwapo mo kasi eh!"Pagbibiro pa niya na lalong ikinatawa ng kanilang mga bisita."Pero seriously speaking,Im beyond happy now. All those tears I shed was all worth it. You are all worth it,Jacob.And I am thankful also sa aking paglalayas dahil hindi kita makikilala kung hindi ko iyon ginawa."She smiled upon remembering all she has been through when she met Jacob.
"I'm all ready to be your wife and to be the mother of all our children.I love you sweetheart."

Titig na titig pa si Amanda kay Jacob na ngayon ay hindi na talaga naitago ang pag-iyak.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."Anang pari."Jacob,you may now kiss your wife."

He smiled at her.Love and passion in his eyes. He lowered his head and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Dumadagundong na palakpak at hiyawan ang tanging naririnig sa loob ng simbahan habang sila ay patuloy pa rin sa paghahalikan. They didn't mind though. She smiled as his kiss got deeper. Tinampal niya ito nang magsimulang gumalaw ang mga kamay nito sa katawan niya. Natatawang kumalas siya dito at niyakap ito ng buong higpit.

"Thank you,Jacob. For making me this happy.I love you."

"No.Thank you more wife for being with me. I'm fcking in love with you."He cursed making her laugh hard that reverberated inside the church.

Her Jacob really doesn't changed. And she's very much inlove with him.

And she couldn't wait for their happy ever after.