Passion 29

Imbes na daanan ang mga kaibigan ay dumiretso siya sa elevator papuntang ground floor.

Dali-daling nglakad siya habang nag-uunahan sa pagtulo ang luha sa kanyang pisngi pagkalabas niya ng elevator.

Malakas na isinarado niya ang pintuan ng sasakyan at pinasibad iyon palayo sa kompanya. Her heart was clenching in pain. She's terribly hurt. She parked the car beside the road and sobbed uncontrollably.

This is fcking pathetic. She is pathetic.

She tried to calm herself then decided to call Elle. A few rings then she answered.

"Oh my God! Thank God you called Amanda! Are you okay?" Concern evident on her bestfriend's voice.

"I'm perfectly fine Elle. Let's meet later at 7:00? Is Haven okay with the both of you?" She answered.

"That would be fine.I'll tell Krizzia. See you later."

"See you." And she hunged up.

She deeply sigh before driving. I think this is the perfect time for her friends to know her.

The real her.The real Amanda Claire Lopez.

D@mn!

Jacob frustratedly sigh before he seated. Their relationship has fcking ended.

She fcking ended it.

Amanda fcking ended it.

And it was his fcking fault.

Again.

He cursed at himself for being a fcking asshole.

He's fcking in love with her sweetheart. Her sweet Amanda. But he fcking hurt her. Her sweetheart doesnt even know his feelings for her. And now, she's angry at him.

He's damn in love! And he's finally admitting it. Amanda is his first love.. And hopefully will be his last.

So I'm going to get you back in my arms sweetheart.

Beware.

His sweetheart,Amanda Claire Lopez will be his last passion.

The sound of her heels reverberated on the floor. People inside the restaurant glanced at her with awe and admiration but she doesn't care a bit. Her attention was only focused to the two faces who are now smiling widely at her. Her two best friends. She missed them so much.

She smiled upon reaching their table. Nakangiting niyakap siya ng dalawa ng mahigpit bago pinakawalan. She took a seat then smiled at them. Her friends looked so gorgeous as ever. May pinagmanahan talaga.

"You looked stunning, Amanda." Agad na sabi ni Elle pagkaupo nila.

"And so are the two of you. " She grinned at the two of them. " You looked hot and fab."

"Oh my God! Thank you for that,Amanda. But dear, mag no nosebleed talaga ako sa inyong dalawa." Naka pout na sabat ni Krizzia.

Natawa siya sa sinabi nito. Krizzia is really funny. And gorgeous of course.

Ngumiti lang siya nang ilapag na ang mga order nila. The food looked tasty. She's famished.

Napabaling ang tingin niya nang magsalita si Elle.

"You speak fluently in English but you just don't feel speaking it." Ella rolled her eyes at Krizzia.

"Nakakatamad eh! I'll speak in English kung feel ko ng magpa ka sosyal."

"Whatever." Elle saunterd." So where have you been for the past days?" Kunot- noong binalingan naman siya ng kaibigan.

"I'm in my cousin's house." Aniya bago nagsimulang kumain. Yummy. So delicious. She really loved this place. One of her favorites.

"Oh! Your jerk of a cousin." Anang Elle na ikinabaling niya ng tingin rito.

"Jerk?" Her brows knotted." Why? Did something happened? What did he do?"

"Tss. Go ask Krizzia."

Tiningnan niya ang kaibigan na nakayuko lang habang pinipilit maging busy sa pagkain.

"What happened,Krizz? Did he do something wrong?"

"Ahmm.. Wala lang iyon." Pilit na ngiti naman nito sa kanila." Kasalanan ko naman. Ilusyunada kasi ako eh." And she showed a bitter laugh.

"He made you cry?" Irritation filled her voice.

"He called her delusional when Krizzia just went there to ask if you were there.." Elle interrupted.

"That jerk." She muttered trying to calm her nerves.

"But I'm fine now. No big deal." Krizzia with a faked smile.

"He made you cry. That's a big deal Krizzia. I knew him so much. He's my cousin and he's really a jerk. He'all just hurt you." She said trying to tell her that his cousin was up to no good.

"I know. Hindi ko na naman siya crush." Sabat nito at kumain na." Please wag nalang ako ang pag-usapan natin."

Napahinga nalang siya ng malalim. Her friend was now in a danger zone. She can picture out heartbreaks and heartaches for her just like what had happened to her.

"Okay. If you say so." Anang Elle bago bumaling sa kanya." So, what about you? I heard you resigned."

Napatango siya.

"I'm going back to my family."

"Talaga? Magkikita pa ba tayo?" Anang Krizzia sa nanlalaking mga mata.

"Of course. I'll just be busy but I'll see to it that we still have time for each other. We're best friends you know." And she laughed her heart out.

"Bestfriends? Sounds good to me eh? What about you Krizz?"

"I'd love that." She answered grinning.

Itinaas nila ang kanilang mga kopita.

"Cheers." She happily said.

"Best friends for always." Elle said grinning.

"Para sa magagandang babae sa buong world!" Masayang saad naman ni Krizzia.

Ngumiti siya ng malaki at nilagok na ang inumin. Her best friends. They are now one of the special persons in her life. She couldn't be grateful enough to God for giving her the best persons in the world.