Chapter 11: Coral and Clyde

Hiya guyz! Sorry it's been a long time since I've updated but I'm back. I know you've waited sometime for this.

Snivy Uchiha: Hn. I haven't waited at all. This book is boring.

PikachuUzamaki: Shut up Snivy!!!

Wigglytuff Haruna: Nobody tells my Snivy kun to shut up!!!

Pikachu Uzamaki: -___- Could you all just leave my book?

Lucario Hatake: What's this all about?

Pikachu Uzamaki: Lucario sensie?!?

Lucario Hatake: Yo!

Wigglytuff Haruna: Your late!

Lucario Hatake: Sorry I got lost on the path of life.

Pikachu Uzamaki: WOULD YOU ALL JUST GET OUT OF MY STORY!?! THIS IS ABOUT MAGES NOT NINJA POKEMON!!! YOUR RUINING MY INTRO!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Coral and Clyde

Ganons P.O.V

Blurriness filled my vision as I tried to open my eyes. Dullness raked through my body as I started to wake up and I fully opened my eyeslids.

"You okay?" Asked a voice and I looked up to see Nias face.

I blushed as I reliezed I had been sleeping with my head on her lap and got up as fast as I could.

"Yea, I'm good" I said moving my hair back into place.

Nia gave me a smack to the head and I replied with the usual, 'what did I do this time?' look.

"How did you use up so much mana? And how did you get so badly injured?"

I shrugged my shoulders and watched her temper boil.

"Look, if there is something wrong just tell me, I'll fix it" she said trying to keep her voice calm.

I gave her the cheesiest smile I could manage, "I'm okay, I was just distracted"

"By what?"

"A girl" I lied, it was kinda true, it was Nia's fault I couldn't use my icy blades spell.

She sighed, "Next time if you need help, don't be afraid to call me"

I looked at her surprised, was she offering to help me? I started to get up fully and found myself moving stiffly but with no pain.

"Did you use medical magic?" I asked her.

She shook her head, " no, I just bandaged you myself."

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"Don't mention it"

She got up and I copied her, brushing grass of myself.

"I'll go get some food" she said.

I frowned, was she leaving already? Wait, why did I even care?

"Maybe I could come with you, like to help"

She looked uneasy for a couple of seconds and gave me a quick nod.

"Cool" I said as I followed her.

Nia's P.O.V

The light made dappled patterns on the ground from the trees leaves, as a warm breeze blew threw my hair. The sun felt great on my skin and I felt completley rejuvenated. It was amazing how a little warmth could make me feel so happy.