Chapter 5: Escape

Hiya guyz, here's the Chappy, I know I forgot POVs in the last chapter but I'll fix that,( cuz I'm secretly bob the builder ). Nah I'm kidding. Or am I? Anywho read On!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Nia's P.O.V

"No" I said as I tried to run, but found myself paralysed, as I felt a spell bieng cast over me"No,no, no".

"Yes" he said in a raspy, unrecognisable voice "I am a wraith"

He smiled at his walked closer to me," I wonder what's the best way to kill you".

How was there even a wraith in this place? I thought there was one the night I came, but once I discovered Ganon I knew that was impossible. How could he survive if his leader was a wraith? Did Alfred know Ganon was a Mage?

"Slow decapatation sounds fun" he said slyly, tracing a line along my neck.

"Or maybe ripping your body till I reach your hearts the way to go" he said creepily.

I trembled like a leaf in the wind, no matter what the case, I was going to die, and this wraith seemed bent on finding the most painful way to make it happen.

"Oh, this is way better" he said as he pulled out a dagger "slitting you in half".

I turned pale and tried to scream for help.

"Nobody in this castles gonna help you dear, their all mage haters. I guess taking refuge in a witch hunting army was a bad idea."

He placed the tip of the blade below my navel and I screamed with pain.

He chuckled" did I forget to mention my blades poison lined"

He started to dig it into my skin, and I writhed with pain, trying to escape the horrible agony coursing through my body. The pain was so terrible, it was like nothing I'd ever felt in my life. A small part of me wished I could die, willing the blade to just let me give up.

"Glacies Element: Ice javelin"

A long icicle of ice flew threw the air and pierced the wraith in the back, he let out a yell and turned around.

Standing in front of us was Ganon, his pupils glowing an icy blue, his expression angry.

"Don't you dare lay another finger on her" he said.

"Your a Mage?!?" Alfred spoke obviously confused.

"Yes, I am, and if you hurt Nia again, I will show you the full extent of my power."

The wraith snorted as he teasingly dug the dagger deeper into my skin. I screamed in pain.

"That's it!" Ganon yelled" Glacies Element: Freezing beam"

He held out his hand as a giant ray of power headed for Alfred, but he avoided it carrying me in his arms.

I clenched my teeth, I was still paralysed by whatever incantation I was under, but I could break it if the wraith was distracted.

"Ganon! Distract him so I can...", I screamed again before I could complete my sentence as the dagger drove deeper in. I felt the wraith started to drag the dagger towards my heart and pain erupted in my stomach.

"Glacies Element: Frosty spikes"

A volley of ice shards flew our way, impaling themselves in Alfred. The spell was broken and I stood up. Gathering myself and my energy, I tried to expel the pain I was feeling.

" You are in big trouble buddy" I said as I took my glove out of my bag. I slipped it on and glared angrily.

"Ignis Element: Scorching Flames"