Chapter 10: Raining Frogs

Hiya Guyz! PikachuUzamaki is unwell so I'm posting the story! Btw I'm RaichuNamikaze!!!

PikachuUzamaki: what the heck Namikaze? I'm perfectly fine! Believe it!

RaichuNamikaze: Yes, but it's about time the audience got to meets- Pokemon's Orange flash!

PikachUzamaki: Well I'm the nine tailed Zoroak! Believe it!

RaichuNamikaze: Stop saying believe it!!!

PikachuUzamaki: ha you just said it!!! Believe it!!!

RaichuNamikaze: Thunder Rasengan!!!

PikachuUzamaki: Thunder Rasengan!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!

...

Anywho continue with the story!

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11:

Raining frogs

"Stupid ice Mage" I muttered as I crouched by Ganons uncounciuos body. I pushed him against a tree and placed a hand on his chest. I felt the steady beating of his heart, that was a good sign, he was alive.I looked at his battle worn body.

Ganon had received a severe beating, with a large bump on the back of his head and a cut on his chest. His nose and mouth had blood running out and he had road burn all over his arms. I frowned, how had he gotten this injured?

I searched my bag, looking for a healing rune. After thoroughly sifting through it, I had no such luck. I would just have to do this the normal way.

I took out some bandages from my bag, along with a water bottle and ointment. I was bad at treating wounds but I would have to try. I washed the blood and dirt from Ganons body and wounds, drying them with my cloak. I started to apply the ointment and watched Ganon wince as it touched his wounds.

'That will teach you to be more careful' I thought.

'Yea, I'm totally not reckless' I thought sarascticly. I shook my head, Id been spending too much time with him.

My mind slipped in to deeper thoughts and I continued to treat his wounds. I was pretty sure Ganon would have been able to defeat those soldiers easily. His icy blades spell had been really powerful, with that spell I was sure he would come out of battle unscathed. Even then, I know Ganon is strong enough to stand his ground, he had defeated my stone golem for Pete's sake! I knew Ganon had skill, he wouldn't lose like this unless something was wrong.

Why do I even care? I mean why couldn't I leave him now and let him suffer for his failure in battle? 'Because I'm too nice' I thought bitterly. I had learned the hard way that if your too nice, start believing in people, start trusting them- you'll get hurt in the end. I touched my clip sadly, as these thoughts ran through my head. I was following the same path I had taken four years ago, one day Ganon would sell me out, or kill me, or do something even worse.

Yet whenever he joked around I wanted to laugh, whenever he had trouble I wanted to help. After all of these years I wanted a friend and he seemed like he'd make a great one. But I've learned my lesson. I would only help him get back to his guild, that's all and that's it. I would never make those mistakes again.

Plus he was still a stupid ice Mage. He was still sarcastic all the time, and he wouldn't listen to me. He thought he was so cool with his hair flipping and his 'charm' but he was just arrogant. And he was sooo weird. He would sometimes blush for no apparent reason and truthfully, I found it irksome. Do I embarrass him or something? Stupid ice Mage.

I sighed as I finished applying the ointment and moved onto bandaging. I fumbled with the gauze trying to wrap it around the wounds, instead making snowball like clumps. I loosely tied the material over his body and tightened it with a series of messy knots.

"Good enough" I said gazing at me handy work.

"Yea right" mumbled Ganon in his sleep.

This earned him a smack on the head.

"Ow... Is it raining frogs again?"

I laughed at the comment, sometimes he was really funny, even if he was sleeping.

I moved his body into a lying position and double checked his wounds. Hopefully, I had patched them up okay, and they would hold for some time. He groaned as the back of his head touched the ground and moved it to a side. He placed his head on my lap and I glared at him.

'I don't care if he's injured, I'm not a cushion.' I thought.

A look of calm ran over him and his muscles relaxed and I couldn't help but feel sympathetic.

"Just this once, but next time I will burn your face off".

I looked of into the distance and mulled over my very confused thoughts.

_______________________________________________________________

What happened in Nias past to make her so well, untrusting. Yea I need better describing words.

RaichuNamikaze: You tottaly do

PikachuUzamaki: -___-

Ignore Raichu! Anywho see you next,

And Remember,

BELIEVE IT!!!

PikachuUzamaki

(Btw I don't own any charectars from Naruto or Pokemon)