Chapter 8: Wanted?

Hiya Guyz! Itsa a me a Mario! No its just me PikachuUzamaki! Here's the next chapter for the story! Please Enjoy! And I will be putting up a valentines day special chapter. ( don't worry it's not a mushy gushy chapter, it's something interesting). Yeah so please read it, I bet you wouldn't have expected it! Enjoyz.

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Wanted?

Ganons P.O.V

"Wake up" said a voice, which I easily deduced was Nias.

"I'm tired" I told her as I tried to go back to sleep.

"I don't care, I'm hungry"

"Yea, but I used a lot of mana yesterday, I'm tired"

"It's almost noon!"

I bolted up, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I woke up about ten minutes back, plus why do you care?"

"I need to train!" I said.

"Oh yea, whoops" she said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head.

I got up and left to get ready. I changed my clothes and quickly ruffled my hair, slipping in my diamond into my pocket. I walked out to see Nia in her usual get up shorts a shirt and her usual leather tube. She was buckling up her shoes and she tossed me my cloack. I wore it and placed the hood on my head.

"Hey, are we going into public?" I asked

"Yea, why?" She said.

"I don't have any money left, if your expecting me to pay"

"Don't worry I have some money"

"Great"

We walked on for sometime going towards a nearby town.

"See here we will be able to check out the news, see what's going on"

"Good plan" I praised.

"Heh heh, and I hope I meet that Aether Mage, nobody runs away from me while in a Magic Duel!!!" She said angrily, as her eyes turned scarlet and flames flickered from her clenched hands.

"I'll remember that" I said backing a few steps away from her.

"And you can also practise on him!"

I nodded.

I couldn't wait to try out my new magic, it was really cool and even Nia was impressed. I couldn't wait to use my ice blades magic again. I flipped my hair thinking of the prospect. That would be awesome...

"You're not going anywhere punk!" I said holding up my hand as I used the freeze ray spell. The aether Mage flew to the ground and yelled in pain.

"Aaah, your too strong" said the Mage.

I flipped my hair, "Glacies Element: Icy blades"

Two long icicles formed out of the back of my palm and I slashed the Aether Mage, sending him spiralling. He crashed into several trees and groaned, my hit obviously too powerful for him to handle.

"Wow Ganon, your the best Mage ever!" Said Nia, running over to me.

"Hey, it was nothing!"

"Stop bieng modest!" She said as she gave me a hug.

"OW!" I exclaimed as I hit something hard and wooden, and I woke up from my daydream.

"Watch where your going Ganon!!!" Said the real Nia huffily.