Chapter 7: Training hard

Hiya peoplez of the earth ( and any aliens if they're reading), here's the next chappy! Yea this one is short but this part is kinda important cuz it will be relevant in a lot more chapters later on. Like serouisly. Anywho enjoyz!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Training Hard

Ganons P.O.V

We continued to keep running until we had reached wilderness again. The fight that had taken place a few minutes back was still fresh in my head. I still couldn't believe Nia had beaten that guy so easily. She had hardly taken any hits and had used really powerful magic. Her fighting techniques were brilliant too, it was kinda amazing to watch her fight. I wondered if I should train more, so I wouldn't look like a fool if I ever had to fight alongside Nia.

I gazed nervously at her, wondering if she would collapse any second. With all those spells she used, she might have been low on mana. To my surprise she didn't look the least bit fazed, as though the battle had merely been a work out. One thing was for sure, I needed to become stronger and fast.

We reached a clearing and Nia held up a hand signalling me to stop. I nodded and took of my satchel as I sat down. She kept standing and I felt kinda weak for feeling slightly tired. She looked at me her eyes back to amber.

"I'm going to fetch us some food, stay here okay?"

"Would you like me to help in anyway?" I asked.

"No, I set up a few magical boundaries, but maybe you could lay out the firewood so I can light it when I get back"

I nodded solemnly as she leapt of swiftly into the distance.

I'm not one who thinks badly about being weaker than a girl, but I don't like being her useless companion. I felt depressed and dejected. How could I come up to her standards? Was I so useless that she wouldn't entrust me with anything important?Is that why she didn't let me fight, because she knew I was weak? Maybe Nia was right when she said I shouldn't have come to the rescue when she was being tortured by Alfred. Maybe I just made it worse. I started to built the campfire dejectedly as I mulled over these thoughts.

No. I thought. It's not going to help me if I sit here and feel bad for myself. I got up and looked around. Near our clearing was a pile of boulders. Perfect. I started to walk towards them when I noticed they were out of the boundaries. Whatever, I wouldn't be to far away. I hastened my pace as I sped towards the boulders. I stood in front of one and closed and reopened my eyes. They opened now an icy blue and I took out the diamond from my pocket. Placing it on my palm I tied it with some string, that will have to do for now.

"Glacies Element: Ice javelin"

A three foot long icicle shot out of my hand and hit the boulder, breaking into shards on impact. I frowned, Nias comet punch had been able to go through the ground and come back up. My javelin shattered when it hit a rock. Maybe something stronger would do.

"Glacies Element: Iceberg hurl"

A gaint ball of hardened ice formed on my palm and I smashed it into the rock, the ice shattered but a small crack appeared. Still not good enough. I thought back to the battle. How did she do it? She was stronger thats how.

Maybe I could practise on a real dummy.

"Glacies Element: Snowman"

A gaint white creature appeared with a humanoid shape and no eyes. It had ice sticking out of its back and icicle hands.

"Hi!" I said to Snowman and he growled back.

"Would you a mind if you fought me?" I asked.

It tilted its head obviously confused.