Chapter 4: War meeting

Hiya guyz! This Chappy is kinda short. But you know... Baby rabbits eat the dung of thier moms. Sorry I just had nothing to say so yea. Enjoyz!

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4:

War meeting

I awoke to the sound of the trumpet, as usual. I quickly stretched and got out of bed, ruffling my hair slightly. I got ready in about five minutes and I walked outside my room. I strolled to a door about three rooms from mine and rapped on it.

"Who is it?" Asked a voice.

"Nia, its me, Ganon" I said.

Nia popped her bedridden head out of the door.

"Don't just go around saying my name, you idiot" she said.

"Whatever" I said enjoying her annoyance towards me.

"Get ready, or you'll miss breakfast" I said.

She quickly pulled her head back inside, before slamming the door in my face

"Real polite" I said to myself.

As much as I wanted to leave this place, I couldn't believe my only way out was a fire wizard. They were always rash, quick to make decisions and had a temper. Like seriously, they were the worst mages ever. Nia was no exception. She maybe kinda cute, but that's about it. I swear, she was ready to kill me with that stone golem. If I wasn't awesome with a sword, I would have been seriously injured. Even that Peppery sting spell seemed overkill compared to my Minus Farenhite spell, all I did was change the temperature, she sent mini meteorites to burn me. And they called ice mages cold hearted. Weren't fire mages supposed to be overly trusting or something? Whatever, I just wanted to go back home...after ten years. And to make it worse, that hug wasn't the smartest move, I think I got too overexcited.

See here's the thing with Guilds, even if I'm not in my guild they can shelter me. All guilds are kinda connected so they all have teleporting platforms. These were all interconnected, and I could reach my a Guild from there, unless of course it's broken. So no matter what guild Nia is from, I can go home. Which guild is she from? I thought.

Nia walked out of the door cross dressed as a dude and we started to walk side by side together.

"Hi Nia" I said in a bored tone.

"What's wrong with you? Are you trying to get us killed?" She hissed.

"I'll take that as a rhetorical question" I replied blandly.

She glared at me.

"Hey Nia, which guild are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from the Omnia guild, what about yours?"

"Fluxus" He replied.

"Isn't that in the Arctic?"

"Yup"

We reached the hall, and quickly took a place on the bench. Nia was pigging out, although not as much as yesterday, and I again found myself wondering how someone so skinny could eat so much. She must have found me staring at her, because she stopped inhaling her meal and turned to me.

"What?" She said.

"How are you eating so much?"

"I'm a fire Mage, we need food to fuel are magic"

"It's been five minutes and you've almost eaten half the turkey."

"So?"

"That's more than a normal person can eat in five minutes"