The story begins

Hi GUYZ! PikachuUzamaki here! This is my first real original story on wattpad, and it's about mages and stuff. All this stuff is original, though it sorta seems like Fairytail-trust me it's not. Anywho I got the inspiration of a roleplay minecraft series by this guy called Paulsoarsjr, where he is a Mage called hoodie trying to save Ars Magica from the dark mages. Go check it out, it's called 'The legend of hoodie'.(don't worry his videos are family friendly), and the mods name is Ars Magica. I am mentioning this because it gave me the insparation to write this story. This is rated PG for voilence and scariness(is that a rating?) it might change to PG13 because of picturesque deaths. I don't own the pic. Please enjoy! Btw THIS STORY WAS A WHIM OF AN IDEA AND IT IS NOT FULLY EDITED OR EVEN THOUGHT OUT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Story Begins

I ran through the sentry village as fast as my feet would take me. My long chesnut hair whipped behind me, as my long legs carried me over the cobbled path. Pain from my left arm seared through my whole body, as an arrow I had not been able to dodge, lay speared into my flesh. I quickly caught my reflection in a piece of glass as I ran down the path.

My reflection showed 17 year old girl, with amber eyes and tanned skin, from the hours spent in the heat. I had a slim figure, with small traces of muscle on my legs and arms. I adorned a white cotton crop top, with a leather tube around my waist and and torso, and I wore a a pair of shorts with a cross laced X in the front. I also wore combat boots and a bellowing cape. On my hands were fingerless leather gloves, with one ruby in the centre of each. I had one accessory in my hair, a ruby clip in the shape of a dragon. A satchel was strung over my shoulders and I cursed it for being so heavy. But then again a wizard needed their Runes, didn't they?

I took a turn and I ended up in a dead end. I clenched my teeth in frustration. Really? 

"Looks like it's the end of the line, eh gurly?" 

I turned around to see twenty armour clad soldiers, facing me with their swords drawn. I laughed in their faces.  

"So you caught up with me at last?" I said grinning " Even on horseback you guys are slow." 

"After that little trick by the river, we had no horses left." one said grumpily. 

"Ah yes, I though some gerbils would be nice for a change" 

One soldier who looked really grand, probably a senior officer, spoke up. 

"Whatever, mere Arcane magic can't stop us, plus you seem to only be capable of little tricks, not anything offensive" 

Little tricks? I hadn't even gotten started, well at least he could tell difference between magic types. 

"You want offensive? I'll show you some."

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I searched for energy in my body and concentrated on my heart. Power started to fill my palms and my pupils started to change colour. In a split second I opened my now scarlet eyes. 

" Ignis element: Enlarging Firewall!"I said calmly and smiled at the horror on the soldiers faces.

Magic escaped out of my palms as a giant ring of fire exploded around me, its flames blasting the soldiers away from me. The walls of the flames were higher than me, and its circumference was growing every second. It's fiery orange tinge completely hid me from view of the panicking men.

"SOUND THE ALARM!!!" Shouted a voice, as a horn rung. 

'Too too toooot' 

"Ignis element: Inferno" I said quietly. Energy started to fill inside of me, as my heart started pumping faster and my strength doubled. Inferno was a utility spell that doubled my strength, speed, skill and senses. Using my newfound energy, I jumped into the air, onto a nearby roof. I ran away leaving them to deal with my fiery magic. I leapt from house to house, hoping to get away before they discovered I wasn't in the ring anymore.