Darry Imagine

Kalee's P.O.V.
I have been dating Darrel Curtis for a few months now and tonight he invited me over to dinner, so I can meet his brothers.
It was about time for Darry to pick me up so I started getting ready. I put on dark jeans a nice blue plaid shirt and my boots. As I grabbed my leather jacket I heard someone knock on the door.
"Im coming!" I yelled as I ran to the door. I was met by Darry holding a single red rose. I smiled and jumped in his arms.
"You look great baby." he whispered in my ear. I smiled and said "You don't look so bad your self babe" I kissed him then we walked to the truck.

~TIME SKIP~
We pulled up in front of the house and walked to the door. As we went in the aroma of chicken pasta hit me.
"Awe honey you made my favorite." I said as I kissed his cheek. I heard someone gag and turned around to see a rather mad looking teenager.
"Cut it out Ponyboy." Darry hissed.
I smiled sweetly at him.
"Hi, Ponyboy im kalee. Its nice to finally meet you." I stuck out my hand and he rolled his eyes and said whatever and walked off. I looked at Darry and he just shuck his head.
"Im so sorry baby. I don't know what is up with him"
I nodded and we walked to the kitchen where two more boys stood.
"Kalee this is sodapop my kid brother and his buddy steve."
I smiled. "Hi im kalee nice to meet you." Steve laughed.
"I thought you liked pretty girls Darry. ?" he looked me and gagged. I had tears in my eyes and ran outside. I heard Darry yelling at them all. He came outside and kept apologizing we then went to my house and cuddled.