Dally imagine Part2

This is for Greaser_Kitty! Hope you like it!

You were looking at yourself in the mirror hoping you looked good enough for your first date with,Dally. You put loose curls in your hair and put on very little makeup. You put on a black tank top and dark skinny jeans, with black converse. You heard a knock at the door, so you went to answer it. When you opened it there was Dally standing there in his t and jeans as usual.
"You look beautiful, kitty Kat." He said in awe. You looked down, and blushed.
"Thanks, Dal." You whispered.
"Well." He said. "Are you ready to go to the nightly double.?" He asked.
"Yeah, let's go you." You said as you walked out the door and closed it behind you. As you were walking. Down the road Dally intertwined your fingers with his.
"You know, Kat... I'm really glade you agreed to be my girl. I care alot about you." He stated. You smiled.
" Dallas, I have been Hoping you'd asked me forever!" You said as y'all paid your way in. The girl taking the money was batting her eyes at Dally and flirting you found your self getting really jealous.
"Nah girl. I got my baby right here so lay off." He growled as he linked his arm around your waist and walked away. Y'all sat in the seats at the back. Y'all talkked and laughed. You were sitting with your head on his chest, and it was getting cold so you shivered. You forgot your jacket. Oh well you though I'll just have to tough it out.
"Are you cold, babe?" Dally asked.
"A little but I'm alright." You told him.
"Here. My babe ain't freezing." He said giving you Hus jacket. You smiled and put it on. It swallowed you whole but it was warm.
"Thanks Dally." You said as yall looked at each other. Dally leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back you felt him smiling. Then before you knew it the movie was over and you were walking home with Dal's arm around your waist.
You noticed a car following behind yall. A black mustang.
"Dal..." You whispered.
"I know babygirl. Just keep walking i won't let them hurt you."
Then all of a sudden the car pulled in front of you and forced y'all to stop. You gripped his hand tighter as four Soc's climbed out of the car.
"Well well well. What have we got here. A couple of love birds.?" A dark headed soc asked.
"Bud you better get back in that car and back off." Dallas growled.
"Okay. Only if we can have her." He said laughing. You could have swore your heart stopped.
"Over my dead body." He growled. And then three lunged at dally taking him to the ground the other grabbed you. You punched him in the favw and he smacked you to the ground kicking you in the ribs. You heard rumbling beside you then the guy beating you was threw to the side and knocked out.
"Come on baby." Dally whispered softly. He picked you up bridal style and packed you to the curtis house.
"They won't hurt you no more babygirl." He whispered as he laid you on the couch.
You drifted to sleep. But before you were complety asleep. You heard dally say.
"I'm in love with her, soadpop." He whispered.
"I love you too, Dal." You mumbled. You heard the guys laugh and then you drifted to sleep.

There ya go. Its kinda long but i myslef like long imagines! I hope you like it! I love ya!
~emily