Dally imagine

This is for His_Baby_Princess! Hope you like it.

You were sitting in a holding cell...Again... "Darry's gonna kill me, if he finds out ." You mumbled to your self.
You heard the jangle of keys hoping they were coming to let you out. Thankfully they were.
"Well, Rose. Winston bailed you out." The guard informed you. Dally? Woe.
"Okay. Can i have my smokes back?" You asked sweetly he handed them to you and you walked to the front outside where dally was waiting. You immediately hugged him.
"Thank you so much Dally! If Darry had found out... He'd skin me." You gushed.
He chuckled.
"No problem, baby." He said.
"Baby?" You asked. Y'all were walking back to your house. And he was being quite after you had asked why he called you baby.
"Dal. Say something." You said.
He didn't say anything he just grabbed your hand and pulled you to him. He leaned down and kissed you passionalty. You kissed him back when he pulled back he smiled and then slid his Christopher on your finger you looked down and your heart stopped.
"Rose." Dal, began. "I really like you i always have your the craziest funnest girl i know. I'll change for you... I want to be with you Rose. I'll never hurt you." He whispered. "Will you be my girl?" He asked. You knodded yes then he kissed you again. After that he walked you home hand in hand. Your brothers weren't to found of the idea till they realized you and Dally are meant for each other.

I hope you liked it..