Dallas Imagine

Your P.O.V.
"Hey. Have you seen Dally today?" I asked my twin brother Sodapop. Dally is the only person keeping me sane right now. Ever since it all went down with Pony an Darry. Then him and Johnny running away because they killed a soc. Dally is my boyfriend.  He's the love of my life. My rock...
Soda looked at me with sad eyes, and shook his head.
"I bet he knows where they are and just won't tell us." Soda said as he looked at me. "He probably does. If he does atleast someone knows they are okay. I miss pony and Johnny so much sodapop." I sniffed as tears ran down my cheeks. The last time I seen Dally was a last night.  I needed him. Soda held his arms open I went to them. We both cried together. Our little moment was interrupted by the telephone ringing. It was like 11 aclock. I looked at Soda.
"Who could be calling at this time of a night?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and went to answer it.
I stood quietly hoping it was Dally.
"Hello?"
"Yeah hold on just a second. Darry phone!" he yelled.
Darry came out of the kitchen, and took the phone from Soda.
"Hello?"
"Yes, this is Darryl Curtis."
Darry smiled. What? What could be making him smile right now?
"We'll be right there!" he said and hung up. He looked at me and Soda.
"They found Pone come on." he said as he ran out the door.
~Three hours later~
Darry explained about the fire and everything Pony was fine. But Johnny and Dally were hurt. Dally not so bad. When we got to the hospital we all tackled Pony with hugs. We had been sitting here three hours to here something anything about Johnny and Dally. Dealing with reporters and everything. Then finally,
Then they rolled Johnny by us he looked real bad. Then I heard the new York accent I fell in love with.
"Whose that beautiful angel I see?" his deep handsome voice filled my ears. I turned to see my Dally with a bandage over his right arm. And that grin I'm in love with.
"Dally!" I screamed and jumped on his bed. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. Being careful not to hit his arm.
"Hey baby." he whispered in my ear. I cuddled up on his chest and refused to move. So the doctor (with Darry's persuading) just rolled me in his room with him...
I stayed with Dallas all night. I laid there with him. And looked at him.
"You knew where they were all along. And didn't even tell me.?" I asked. Tears running down my face. He looked at me with sad eyes. He kissed me softly.
"I'm sorry princess. I was just trying to protect them. I did tell you they were alright didn't I?" he asked.
I nodded.
"I love you, y/n. Im sorry I kept it from ya" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him smiled and kissed him.
"I love you too, Dal." I whispered and cuddled with him.....

Atleast five votes or comments for a part two... I don't really think I right that good... Please let me know if you like what I write. .. That's there someone actually reading.