Two-Bit Imagine

So this is not a request... so hope you enjoy! Send me requests, darlings!

"Y/F/N!" you heard your brother, Steve yell. He was in the living room you were in your room thinking... You didn't answer cause you were mad at your brother right now, because he told Two-Bit that you have a crush on him. Steve only knew cause he over heard you talking with your best friend. You just laid there ignoring him, then someone knocked on your door. You assumed it was Steve.

"What do you want, jerk?" you growled. You heard someone laugh, an it wasn't Steve. Your door opened and two-bit stepped in. Your heart stopped and you felt your face heat up.  You had thought that all the embarressement was over but you guessed you was wrong. 

"You've not been around in about a week, so i thought i'd come check on you, and make you leave the house... Why ain't ya been around?" Two-Bit asked you. You put your head in your pillow, you felt the bed go down as Two-Bit flopped on the bed beside you.  

"You know exactly why, Keith. Steve told you i liked you. I know you would never liked me back. So why are you even here? I know yo- You couldn't finish your sentence because Two-Bit cut you off with his lips crashing into yours! "Y/F/N, I have always liked you hell girl i love you." He whispered. He rolled you on top of him. You were smiling at him like crazy. He kissed you again. After you pulled away, you whisper, "I love you too, Two-Bit" Then Steve barged in. He smiled and said "bout damn time and left the room. Two-bit whispered "Y/N/N, Be my girl?" He asked. You didn't say anything you just leaned in and kissed him. "Is that a yes?" he asked. You nodded and kissed him again.

OKAY THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE EVER I HOPED YOU LIKED IT...