Dally Imagine Part 2

This is got His_Baby_Princess

You were on your way to the dingo, to have your first official date with Dally. Y'all were walking hand in hand. You had to ask dal, to promise you something.
"Dal?" You asked.
"Hmmm?" He replied.
"Will you promise me something.?" You asked walking into the Dingo.
Yall sat down in a both setting across from each other.
"I'll promise you anything baby," he said.
You took a deep breath.
"Promise, you won't ever never cheat on me. If your not happy with me.... Just leave okay?" You asked.
He looked at you and softly smiled.
"Rosie, i promise I'll never cheat on you. But im never gonna leave you. You make me so happy. I remember when we first met. You were 8 and you had pigtails, and you socked me in the nose for picking on Ponyboy. That was the day..." He cut off. "I met my love..." He finished.
You smiled. But your smiled dissapeared when a slutty little blonde, plopped down beside dally. It.. Was.. Sylvia.. His ex..
"Hey Dally baby. Give me a good time. Ditch the slit. Come back to me baby." She spurred. You felt you cheeks become wet. I'm crying you thought I've never cried before not even at mom and dads funeral. Dally was trying to push her out.of the seat but she wouldn't budge. So you got up pulled her by the hair of the head and beat the tar out of her.
"Keep your slutty paws off of my boyfriend." You growled. You were bout to hit her again but Dally grabbed you and took you outside.
"Baby, babygirl calm down. She was just tryna riel you up. I love you Rose. I want you not her." Dally whispered and pulled you in a hug. You silently cried into his chest. You looked up at him. He kissed the tears right of your face and told you everything was okay. " i love you to Dally." You whispered. Then leaned up and kissed him. Y'all went to you house to make up for your date. Everyone was gone so y'all laid in your room cuddling, and making out here and there....

I hope you liked it