Steve Randle

This is for krystamarieblack20 i hope you like it.

You were sitting in the living room with your brother, Two-bit at the Curtis house. All the guys were there but Steve and Darry. So you thought anyways.
"Krysta we know you like Steve." Twobit busted out laughing. Your face turned red. "I do not! He's like my bestfriend." You yelled.
All the guys were laughing.
"Come on Krysta. You like him and you know it." Dally said. You flipped him off.
"Hey. I don't need your attitude i got one of my own." He said laughing at you.
"There ain't no reason to like someone that will never like me back." You told them.
He's just so perfect though..
They all busted out laughing.

"What now?" You yelled.
Before they could answer a pair of arms picked you up and spun you around. You thought you were gonna die when you were looking at Steve. He heard everything. Oh god.
"I'm prefect? Thank you." He whispered in your ear.
"I said that out loud?" You asked.
He nodded.
"I think your perfect to Krysta. I've loved you since we were little." He leaned down and kissed you. You heard Twobit yell "about damn time"
When you pulled back you were smiling.
"I love you too, Stevie."
"Be my girl?" He asked with hope in his voice.
"No i just kissed you for the hell of it. Yes!! Ill be your girl."
He smiled and kissed you again..
The gang was cheering and clapping in the back ground.