Johnny imagine

For his_little_kitten

Aurora's p.o.v
Beep. Beep. Beep.
I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh. Six already.
I turned off my alarm clock and snuggled back into the warmth of my covers. I thought just maybe i had escaped having to go to school.
Knock knock knock.
"Aurora are you up?" my twin brother Ponyboy asked. I groaned in response. He walked in my room and pulled the covers off me. We faught over the covers a good five minutes till i gave up shooed him out of my room then got ready for school. I put on dark skinny jeans and a pretty black and red crop top with my converse and jean jacket. Once i got downstairs my older brothers were up too. I had put my hair i a high pony tail. And sat down at the table. Darry gave me toast. And sodapop ran over to me and yelled "goodmorning sunshine!" I looked at him and growled he backed away and held his hands up in surreneder.
I ate my toast drunk some orange jucie, then got my backpack and me.and ponyboy walked to school.
"Hey Ponyboy. Is johnny going to be at school today?" i asked. He looked at me and laughed.
I cocked my eyebrow at him like two-bit taught me.
"What?" i asked.
"Yall need to just date already." he laughed.
I glared at him and walked faster. I heard him laugh behind me. Then he caught up to me. "He likes you aurora. Don't tell him i told you." he whispered.
I blushed.
When we got to school Johnny and Two were waiting on us. I was still blushing so i.left them there.and went on to class.
I have the last class of the day with johnny. School went by very fast. Before i knew it i was in math class. I set right in front of johnny in that class. The teacher was behind me talking to johnny.
Tap. Tap.
I turned around to see what johnny wanted.
"I'm failing this class." he whispered sadly.
"I could tutor you after school." i offered sweetly.
He smiled real big, i did to. He nodded his.head yeah. After the bell rang he walked to my house.with me pony was at track and two was god knows where. So it was just us walking.
When we got to my house no one was there i went to the kitchen and got out my math homework. Johnny did too.
I noticed everything johnny wrote down was right.
"Johnny your getting everything right." i looked at him confused.
He chuckled.
"Welllllllll... About that... Im not really faling math... Surprising.huh?" he chuckled again.
"But... Why.... Wh-" he cut me off by kissing me. At first i was shocked but then i kissed back. It was like fireworks going off and the world just stopped. We pulled apart and looked in the kitchen door to see a very shocked Sodapop.
"Johnny are you dating my kid sister?" sodapop asked and sounded excited but instead of johnny answering i did for him.
"Yes Sodapop. Im his girl." i smiled at him and i swear he had the biggest smile on his face.
"Since when.?" sodapop asked.
"since now." me and johnny said at the same time. Then we out up our homework and went and laid on the couch watching cartoons and kissing here and there.... Im Aurora Curtis, and now im the happiest girl in the world.

I really hope you like it... Sorry it took so long.
~emily~