soda for his_baby_princess

You walked over to your daughters bed.You can't believe its been a year since you had her. Georgia had grown so fast. "Hey baby. Is she up yet.?" The love of your life sodapop Curtis asked. You picked her up and said morning beautiful. "Mommy" she said in a sleepy voice. "Yes baby. Me and Daddy knows there is something special happening today but we forgot. Do you know what today is baby?" You asked your daughter. She squealed. 

"Its my birtday my birtday!"She squealed. Soda leaned down and kissed her head. "Happy birthday babygirl i love you."I wub you to daddy." You smiled and packed her to the living room, Soda followed. When you set her on the couch the gang burst from the kitchen screaming "Happy birthday Georgia!" She laughed and giggled. Dallas came up and handed her a gift bag. "Here ya go my little greaser." he said smiling dally and Georgia were really close. She laughed and pulled out a little black leather jacket that had her name in white on the back. "Tank ew Uncle Dally." He chuckled "Your welcome squirt. Ponyboy and Johnny gave her a red teddy bear, Two-bit bought her a minnie mouse dress because she is his lil minne. Steve bought her a Golden anklet. And Darry bought her a tricycle.

Last, but not least you and Soda handed her a golden heart locket. Inside was a picture of You and soda and her, on the other side was her and the gang. She sqeauled but you put it up till she was older. "Hey everybody! I also have a present for Annebelle." Soda said. You looked at him with a questioning look. Then he got down on one knee and your hand flew to your mouth. "Annebelle will you marry me? I love you and gorgia so much." he said with tears in his eyes. You were speechless so you just nodded he put the ring on your finger and picked you up and spun you around. All the guys hollard and cheered and your little girl was clapping her hands...

Hope you like it.... i added my own little twist hope its okay.