Sodapop imagine Part 2

For His_Baby_Princess

You've been with sodapop since the day dally and him set you up.. You couldn't believe today makes two years.... And you might be holding the end of it in your hands. A month and a half ago you and Soda made love for the first time... Well you have been waking up sick every morning for the past week so you had bought three pregnancy test. You took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. You moved in with soda after your mother died in a house fire when your house burnt down. It didn't bother you though cause she didn't care about you. But no one was here pony was at school and Darry and Soda were at work. You took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. You were now 17 and soda was 21.
You were scared he didn't want a baby... You did what the box said you peed on all three sticks and waited. You looked down and all three were positive. You sat against the wall and felt your tummy.. "Hey baby, i guess I'll be your momma." You cooed to your belly. You sat in there crying. You didn't know if the were happy or sad but it was like in the middle.
Before you knew it Soda and Steve were home. The doors locked you thought. But nope Steve walked into the bathroom not knowing you was there. He saw you crying and before you could stop him he yelled for Soda. "Soda something is wrong with Annabelle!"
Soda ran in there so fast he almost fell.
"Baby what's wrong why are you crying." He asked soothingly. "Uh soda?" Steve said. What he asked as he turned around and steve was pointing at the pregnantcy test.
"Im pregant with our baby." You whispered
"Really?!" He exclaimed
You nodded.
"I dont want you to leave me!" You cried.
"Oh babygirl im so happy you are ill never leave you. "He said as he picked you up and kissed you.
Nine months later you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.