Curtis Sister Imagine

I'm going to do a brother sister moment on this one I hope you like it.

You were Sodapop's twin sister, therefore you were younger than Darry, older than Pony.

You were in town walking around town . Then you stopped dead in your tracks when you saw your boyfriend standing outside the dingo kissing a red head.
You didn't even notice you were staring then he looked at you and started walking to you. You ran back to your house and burst threw the door tears falling. Your brothers were the only one there. They were asking you what's wrong, but you couldn't speak. You went to your room then collapsed on your bed.
You had cried so much you fell asleep. When you woke it was 7:39 p.m.
You got up and stretched then all the memories of what happened came flooding back. You started crying again.
You heard a knock on your door. "Come in." you whisperd.
Soda came in and set beside you.
"What's wrong Y\F/N?" He whispered.
"Y/X/N, he was kissing another g-girl. I saw them at the di-" you couldn't even finished you just sobbed. Soda took you in his arms.
"I am so sorry, Y/F/N. Want us to beat him up?" He asked you.
You nodded. "Soda guys are assholes." you whispered.
"Heyyyyy." he whined.

You laughed. "Not you Sodapop, your the best guy ever."
He laughs. "Don't worry bout him lollipop.  You'll find someone better."
You laughed. "Can't find someone when i'm in prison for killing him."
Soda bursts out laughing.
"Yep, your definatley my twin." you both laugh and lay there planning your exes death. :)