Chapter Fifty Five.

Start from the beginning

"Dance with me?" She asked him.

Drizzy smiled and licked his lips, "Lead the way."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him up before guiding him onto the dance floor. Feel It by Jacquees, Lloyd and Rich Homie Quan began to play throughout the club and Anastasia smirked to herself.

"Time to show these hoes what Miss Monet is all about." She thought to herself.

Anastasia turned towards Drizzy and gently gripped onto his shirt, pulling him closer to her body. They began to move in perfect sync with each other, keeping their eyes locked on one another. She could see Ava and Nicki staring at them out of the corner of her eye. Little did they know, she had quite a show prepared.

All of a sudden, she dropped down low and moved her hips seductively as she kept her eyes on him. Drizzy licked his lips and looked down at her. She brought her body back up slowly and turned her back towards him, pressing her ass against him. She moved her hips against him, doing a bit of a belly dance in addition. Drizzy ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back towards him.

"You are the baddest woman ever." He told her.

"Oh, am I?"

"Hell yeah. Why do you think Ava and Nicki are trying you so hard? If you weren't a threat, they'd just ignore you and wouldn't even give you a second glance."

"Hmm. I guess you're right."

"You shouldn't even be concerned about them. You have the one thing they're trying so hard to get and I'm not even paying them any attention. But I would be lying if I said I didn't like this side of you." He bit his lip and slowly ran his hand up and down her thigh.

She turned around to face him and wrapped her arm around his neck.

"How much do you like it, huh?" She licked her lips.

"More than you know. I like it when you let your bad bitch side come out and play for a little bit." He looked down at her and rested his hand against her lower back, just barely above her ass.

"In all honesty, I'm not worried about your "baby mama" or your plastic Trini Barbie. I'm just letting them know nothing about them intimidates me and if they want to go toe to toe, I have no problem turning into Asia Ali."

He chuckled, "Oh, I know. Don't hurt them, future wife. Use those hands to continue counting your money and keep that crown on straight."

He was right. She didn't have time to step off her throne to address them. She had bigger things to think about. Plus, she had the man that they and every other woman desired. That man was focused on her and only her. She had no worries. Hoes just needed to stay in the lane they were placed in and remain out of hers.

"You're right. I mean, I am Mrs. 6God, right?" She said.

"That you are, baby girl. Nobody can take that from you, believe that."

She smiled and caressed the back of his neck, "How I wish I could get a kiss right now."

"So do I. But when we get back to the room, I'll give you all the kisses and all the love you want."

"You promise?"

"I promise." He winked and kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad you'll be coming back home with me tomorrow."

"Trust me, so am I. You and I do have our music video shoot tomorrow, so that should be fun."

"That's right, we do. I can't wait for that."