Permission granted or not?

Start from the beginning

"I know babe I understand, even if they don't I'll still be with you. I hope they do at least listen." I said as I wrapped my arms around him so he was just holding me in his arms.

"I love you Ellie, ok? Never forget that." He said, his voice cracking.

I looked up at him to see his eyes glossy and his face slightly red as he repeatedly blinked.

"Carson, I love you too. Why are you crying?" I asked as I rubbed his cheek.

"I just, well I never thought I would fall in love. I never thought that I would ever get to experience what love would be like. But I get to experience it everyday for the rest of my life with the person I love. I can't believe that my father wanted you as revenge. But if he didn't ever wanted to take revenge on your mother, than he would have never asked me to kidnap you. And we would have never met. I wouldn't have felt what it feels like to live." He said as tears slowly streamed down his face.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever told me Caron. I don't know what to say. I as well never thought I would meet someone that I would marry. I thought I would be one of those girls who never got married, they would stay single. I always wanted someone who would hold me at night. I always wanted someone who would tell me I'm pretty because they actually mean it. But I always thought that would never happen. But then it was just one visit to an ice skating rink that changed my entire life. I love you Carson, no matter what. I will always be here, I will always tell you everyday that I love you. Not because I just feel like saying it but to remind you that I'll love you forever. I'll never stop loving you." I said to him as I rewrapped my arms around him.

We stayed hugging each other for a while until my eyes wandered over to the clock that was above the stairs. It read 5:30 causing my eyes to grow wide.

I released my arms from around him and began to panic.

"I have to go! I need to hurry up and get dressed. I have to shower, do my hair and make up, and get ready! How am I supposed to do all that in an hour!" I yelled.

I turned around to run to our room when I was pulled back into a pair of arms and felt lips being placed against mine.

"Calm down, now go get dressed." Carson whispered to me against my lips.

I calmly nodded and walked away from Carson, heading up the stairs and preparing to be the fastest person I have ever been in my life.
*** 1 hour later ***

*Ding dong*

"Carson get the door!" I yell out as I spray perfume on me.

"Do I have too? I'm nervous!" He yelled back.

I heave a sigh and run down the stairs to where Carson is standing looking slightly nervous. I go to the door and open it seeing my family, Alexis, Franci, and Cole.

"Oh my sweet daughter! I've missed you so much!" My mom yelled wrapping her arms around me.

My eyes widened at this bit I immediately wrap my arms around her petite frame. As much as I disagree with her, she's my mother. It's hard for children to go with out their mother. At least for me it is. I inhale her honey sweet sent and close my eyes.

She releases me after a bit and holds me at arms length. "Honey what are we doing here?"

I look over at Carson giving him a smile and he smiles back and gives me a nod.