Asanoya: Together

And she updates...

Asahi paces back and forth in front of a row of seats at the airport. Nishinoya's flight got delayed and now he's not supposed to arrive for another half hour, but Asahi can't seem to stay still. It's been eight months since he last saw Noya in person. Noya went to the United States to study abroad for a year, and Asahi was too busy with school and his job to visit him much. They had Skype calls and texted almost everyday, but it wasn't the same.

Now, though, they could finally see each other and they weren't planning on leaving each other anytime soon.

Suga had helped Asahi make a sign for Nishinoya with his name on it. Asahi had wanted Suga and Daichi to come with him to see Noya, but Suga insisted that only Asahi should go so they had some alone time together. Asahi didn't know why he was so nervous, he was getting to see the love of his life again! He had missed Noya so much, and Noya had said he was really excited about seeing Asahi again.

Maybe he was just, like, really excited to see Noya. Like really really excited. Like too excited to stay still. That's probably it.

Tanaka had wanted to host a welcome home party for Nishinoya when he got back from the airport, but once again Suga had insisted that Noya probably needed to rest and just spend time with Asahi. Asahi had agreed with Suga about the rest part, Noya would probably be passed out on the car ride back to their house.

The minutes seemed to pass by extremely slowly. Finally there was the announcement that the plane had landed and people started flooding into the airport. Asahi and many others waited with their signs held up in front of them. Asahi scanned the mass of people in search of Noya. Then he saw him emerge from the gate and soon Nishinoya made eye contact with Asahi. Huge smiles spread across both their faces and Nishinoya runs towards Asahi, dropping his bag as he embraces the taller one. Asahi wraps his arms around Noya, holding him close with Noya's face pressing against Asahi's chest.

Nishinoya pulls away and looks up at Asahi. Asahi stares down at the smaller boy with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I've missed you so much," Noya says, burying his face into Asahi's chest once more.

"I've missed you, too." Asahi leans down and kisses the top of Noya's head. Asahi has trouble holding in the massive smile that's creeping onto his face. Noya is here. He's in Asahi's arms. Asahi hasn't felt this happy in months. He hugs Noya as close as he can. After a few more moments, Asahi pulls away and picks up Nishinoya's bag.

"Wanna go home?" Asahi asks, a gentle smile on his face. Nishinoya yawns a little and nods. "I thought so." Asahi takes Noya's hand and leads him outside. They climb into Asahi's car and Nishinoya immediately tries to curl up in the seat.

"I'm really tired..." he says with another yawn.

"I know. We'll be home soon." It was only noon so maybe Noya could take a short nap and then be awake until a normal bedtime. The drive back is mostly silent, Noya has fallen asleep and Asahi doesn't usually like to drive with music or other distractions. When they arrive at the house, Asahi tries to nudge Noya awake, but when all he does is moan and turn over, Asahi just picks up the smaller boy and carries him inside. Nishinoya turns his face into Asahi's chest, cuddling in closer.

Once they enter the house, Asahi tries to lay Nishinoya down onto the bed, but Noya holds on tight to Asahi's shirt.

"Stay," he murmurs. Asahi lies down on the bed next to Noya, who them curls into Asahi's side and falls asleep once more. Asahi wraps his arm around Nishinoya. It's been so long since someone else has been in his bed, and Noya's warmth is so comforting.

~~~~~~~~

Noya wakes up to someone's arm around him. As he blinks the sleep out of his eyes, he realizes that it's Asahi. Oh yeah, he had gotten back earlier. And Asahi is here. Nishinoya smiles a little to himself and looks up at his boyfriend. Asahi looks so peaceful. Nishinoya hasn't seen Asahi in person for so long, it feels so good to be held in his arms. Nishinoya looks over at the clock. It's a little past 4:00pm; he must have slept for at least three hours.

Nishinoya nudges Asahi awake. Asahi's eyes open slowly and focus on Noya. A soft smile forms on his lips.

"Hey," Asahi says, his voice a little hoarse from sleep.

"Hey," Nishinoya responds.

"I missed you so much," Asahi says sleepily.

"I missed you, too. More than I can explain." Nishinoya shifted and kissed Asahi lightly on the lips. Suddenly it seemed as if Asahi's entire body relaxed, even though he was relaxed before. Nishinoya hadn't kissed him for eight months, and kisses through the phone really didn't cut it. Just as Noya's about to pull away, Asahi leans into the kiss more, melting into it. Nishinoya kisses back eagerly, his hands reaching up and running through Asahi's long hair.

Nishinoya pulls away and leans his forehead on Asahi's chest. He's shifted so that he is now sitting on Asahi's legs and Asahi's arms are around his waist.

"I love you so much," Nishinoya says quietly into Asahi's chest.

"I love you, too, Noya," Asahi says gently. Asahi lifts Nishinoya's head up to look at him. He's smiling and biting his lip a little. Asahi pulls Noya into another kiss. Nishinoya scoots closer to Asahi, deepening the kiss.

"I'm so glad I'm home," Noya says in between kisses.

"Me too."

Thanks for reading!! Suggestions are always appreciated!